Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Flirt sms latest ever 5

Sms NO: 81
Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT

Sms NO: 82
I need you... I love you... I can't go anywhere without you... Oh my lovely... SHOES !

Sms NO: 83
in day i miss u
at night i miss u
in morning i miss u
i miss u every moment
i miss u every second
i miss u alot.......
my stolen chappal i really miss u

Sms NO: 84
R u mad?
Y r u reading me?
There is nothing in me.
Just stop it, u r wasting ur time.
I think u will never stop reading me.
OK
Read me now

Sms NO: 85
Press down
again
again.. please
once more
sorry again
6 times more
Oh! Again
1 Time again
don't u have any job

Sms NO: 86
Do u know similarity between Dinosaurs and Decent Girls?
Both don't exist.

Sms NO: 87
It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. SAY NO TO EXAMS

Sms NO: 88
U know last week,I visited my friend in China & they thought I'm joking when I say in South Africa there are Monkey's,so will tou plz borrow me ur photographs so that I can show them when I visit again?

Sms NO: 89
God knows d value of HEART,so he created LUV....He knows d value of NIGHT,so he created DREAMS...He knows d value of FREINDS,so he created MEEEEE...

Sms NO: 90
want to suck you... lick you... wanna move my tongue all over you...wanna feel you in my mouth...yep, tat's how u...eat an ice cream

Sms NO: 91
Winter comes again n again, Summer comes again n again, But the person like you will not come again, Because GOD never makes the same mistake again n again...

Sms NO: 92
Think well,
Plan well,
Do well,
Sleep well,
Play well,
Laugh well and
Put ur mobile also into well, Bcoz ur not Messaging me Well

Sms NO: 93
Birds love you,
Monkeys love you,
Hippos love you,
Snakes love you,
Tortoise love you,
Giraffe loves you.....
Please go back to ZOO,
They all really miss you.

Sms NO: 94
Life is pretty much unpredictable. I may not live long enough but I won't miss out letting you know that life is worth living with someone like you around.

Sms NO: 95
Having a good laugh with a friend like you stimulates endorphins, the brain’s natural painkillers. So, if you need to laugh and you can’t find a friend like yourself, I can lend you my mirror.

Sms NO: 96
A smile is the best lighting system of the face, the best cooling system of the head, and the best warming system of the heart. Keep smiling! =)

Sms NO: 97
It takes a strong heart to love. It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt...

Sms NO: 98
Always be Happy, always wear a smile;
Not because life is full of reasons to smile but because ur smile itself is a reason for many others to smile...

Sms NO: 99
One who somes, has a SMOKY heart,
One who drinks, has an ALCOHOLIC heart...
So dear U must STOP eating SWEETS...
as u r already a SWEETEHART!**

Sms NO: 100
Loading the Babe meter.....


5%


17%


26%


57%


78%


99%


100% COMPLETE

Processing data..

ANALYSIS COMPLETE
U R A 100%
Gorgeous Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment