Saturday 31 December 2011

Free latest Adult SMS Collection 1

SMS: 01
Why do guys always have to say:
I'm going to court you now for you to be my girl.
Isn't it nicer to say:
Just love me now and be my girl and I'll court you forever!

SMS: 02
Never reject a girl in life bcoz a gud girl gives u Happiness
and bad girls gives u experience..
Both r essential in life...So enjoy every girl Friend!!!!

SMS: 03
If there is one mistake in my whole life that i can't tolerate. It is when i have loved, though I knew it wouldn't be appreciated.

SMS: 04
Girl To A Tattoo Artist:
How Much Do U Charge For Tattooing
An Animal Just Above My Knee?
Artist: -£100 For Tiger,Rabit And Lion,
But Girraffe Is Free.

SMS: 05
Q. Last but not least Secret of long life
A. Morning two eggs, evening two pegs......and night two legs

SMS: 06
One day there was this naked man and elephant, the elephant looks at the naked man for a few seconds, ask the naked man, "HOW CAN YOU BREATH THROUGH THAT LITTLE THING?"

SMS: 07
Teacher: Name some films that have almost same stories?
Pappu: Madam, Blue films.

SMS: 08
Met a girl the other day who has a seashell tattooed on her inner thigh. It's amazing, if you put your ear to it you can smell the sea!

SMS: 09
Which Part...
of a man's body
has no bone
full of veins
loves pumping
and responsible 4
making LOVE!
ANSWER:
HEART!!! But i luv the way u think...

SMS: 10
A man had "I LOVE YOU" tattooed on his dick. He went home and proudly showed his wife. "There you go again, trying to put words into my mouth", she said

SMS: 11
Fuck it off…

SMS: 12
It's better to stay away from girls. Only one or two can bring SMILE to your life, remaining will steel your HAPPINESS from your life santhu

SMS: 13
one day as I came home early from work, I saw a guy jogging naked.
I said to the guy, "Hey buddy, why are you doing that?"
He said, "Because you came home early."

SMS: 14
Girl: Will you love me after marriage also?
Boy: This depends on your husband, if he allows me.

SMS: 15
A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

SMS: 16
there are 3 chambers in my heart.
1 for ALLAH
1 for ABBOO
1 for AMMEE
Oh wat about u dear?
Sorry no place 4 u in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bcoz
You Are MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMS: 17
I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets:
one to get in and another to get out.
18. How about you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?

SMS: 18
A man said 2 his doctor 'everytime I look in the mirror I get an erection' the doctor said 'That's because u look like a cunt!

SMS: 19
I'm popey the sailorman, I'm member of the klu klux clan, when I pull the triger, I kill a fuc***g nigger. I'm popey the sailor man, toet toet.

SMS: 20
Today its cool to have small cars and small computers.Soon it will be cool to have a small penis too.then you my friend will be THE MAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment