Sunday 13 November 2011

Free my Friends SMS part 1

My Friends SMS: 01
plz REMIND me to REMIND u abt REMINDING me to send u this REMINDER that REMINDS me of REMINDING u that I am always UR good FRND.

My Friends SMS: 02
This message to you,
I just had to send.
As you are someone who's
always so happy to lend,
so caring, sharing, loving,
such a wonderful friend.
I hope that our friendship,
will never ever end!

My Friends SMS: 03
flower need sunshine, violet need dew,all angels in heaven know i need u. yrs may fly,tears may dry, butmy friendship with u will never die:)

My Friends SMS: 04
Introduction is possible anytime,Love is possible sometime.Marriage is possible one time,but a sweet friend like u is possible once in a lifetime

My Friends SMS: 05
A friend scolds like dad, cares like a mom, teases like a sis, irritates like a bro,FRIENDSHIP- the blend of all relation,U r my best friend, b my friend 4ever.

My Friends SMS: 06
friendship cannot grow like a tree ,but they grow in their mind.so if you know that you have a friend, then promote your friendship through mind to shw that you realy trust your friend. i trust you man

My Friends SMS: 07
If still night comes b4 morning, life comes bfr death,spring comes before winter.It means we r still friends.

My Friends SMS: 08
people say we need maps to find treasure but i proved them wrong cos without a map i found you.and you will be treasure me 4 ever deemy

My Friends SMS: 09
Love &friend r walking in village.
love falls into a well,why?
bocs love is blind.
frnd also jumps inside
y? frnd will do any thing
4love. revu4

My Friends SMS: 10
Friendship is like a relation between the hand and eyes, its like when the hand gets hurt the eyes cries and when the eyes cries the hand wipes its tears.

My Friends SMS: 11
One day Love asked friendship "Y R U in the world when i am here?
Friendship smiled and said "to spread smiles where u leave tears"

My Friends SMS: 12
Old friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamonds ! If u get Diamonds, Dont Forget Gold Because Only Gold can Hold a Diamond

My Friends SMS: 13
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, who came first or who cares the best.. Its about who came and never left.

My Friends SMS: 14
Every morning when I open my eyes I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like u.Why should only I suffer!


My Friends SMS: 15
Friendship is not ended after completion of work....
it is endles, it is the beauty of life. it is the one which is not sold. it is the one without it we cannot stay. but many people forget it in this world.thing about it with care.....

My Friends SMS: 16
One Best Book is Equal toHundered Good Freinds . But ,OneGood friend like U is Equal to a lLbrary..............!

My Friends SMS: 17
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!

My Friends SMS: 18
My friend Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS, Ur smile is ANALOGESIC,
Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMTORY, Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC,
Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC.. that's why i never fall ill:)

My Friends SMS: 19
Feelings R many but Words R few,
Clouds R dark, But Sky is blue,
Love is a paper, life is a glue,
Everything is false.. but Friendship s True...!!

My Friends SMS: 20
Dear O Dear, You are not Near,
But I can Hear, Dont Get Fear,
Your memories Here, Live with Cheer,
No more Tear!....... MY DEAR FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment