Monday 14 November 2011

I Miss You friendship SMS part 2

16. I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day !

17. n ss!w ! ,n ss!w !
n ss!w ! ,n ss!w !
n ss!w ! ,n ss!w !
n ss!w ! ,n ss!w !
GOT CONFUSED!
OH!B SMART FRIEND:
ZARA MOBILE KO ULTA KAR K DEKHO

18. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T " " V W X Y Z.Did i miss something.No,i put 'U' safely in my heart

19. earth may stop rotating, birds may stop flying ,candles may stop melting,fish may stop swiming,heat may stop beating but i never stop missing u......

20. If u think i miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when i think about u but Damm it i think u all the time i miss u sweetheart

21. When you feel lonely press 945, when you feel sad press 10, when u need to talk, press 82,,,when u press all these together, here i m for u always. Miss u alot.

22. Just Wondering..!
Wud U Smile At Me If I Smile At U..?
Wud U Say Hello If I Greet U..?
Wud U Talk 2 Me If I Talk 2 U..?
Wud U Add "Too" If I Tell U "I Miss U"..?
Dilbara Really I Miss U From The Core !

23. To forget is heard to do, and to forget me is upto u, forget me forget me never,forget the text but not the sender.Miss you a lot

24. I heared some whisper ur name,but when i turned around 2 see u who it was , i notice i was alone, i realized it was my heart telling me that I MISS U

25. Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'I Miss You'

26. There are 24 hours in a DayNight, 10 hours for work, 8 hours for sleeping, 3 hours for eating, 2 hours for exercise and 1 hour for other activities, But all the 24 hours I do MISS U badly...

27. when i close my eyes before sleeping i watch u in the dark, When im sleeping i watch u in my dreams, When i open my eyes i found u before my eyes..And then I start Missing u for all the Day...

28. i miss u very much,but i know u miss me not.MISS ME OTHERWISE U WILL MISS ME FOREVER

29. Can u keep a secret?
Between me & u
You promise?
I really need to tell u this...
Well...
I MISS U...

30. In My Lyf..I learned how 2 smile.How 2 Laugh.How 2 HardWork.How 2 Love.How 2 cry..but i neva learned how 2 stop MISSING YOU...em MISSIN YA SO MUCH JANU

No comments:

Post a Comment