Monday 14 November 2011

I Miss You friendship SMS part 4

46. I hide my tears when i say u r name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I smile and seem carefree, There is no one who misses u more than ME.

47. I know U R So-So-So -B-U-S-Y
But...Take... 3 Seconds to think of me
1... ...
2... ...
3..................
So Sweet. now continue ur work..(MISS U)

48. The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you!
There are 6 Billlion peoples in da world but i don know why i keep on missing *U* may be becoz 5,999999999 Cant Replace a Single *U* FRIEND!

49. when i'm not messaging or calling u,u don't think i am not Missing "u".But i am giving u time to miss "Me".

50.

1 + 1= 2 eyes look at you
12 + 12= 24 HOURS THINKING of u...
3 + 4= 7 days in a week missing u..
1 + 11 = 12 months i always need
a sweet like you..

51. A simple 'HELLO' can b so sweet...
H:How r u?
E:Everything ok
L:Like to c u
L:Love to hear u
O:Obviously I MISS U!

52. Days r too busy. Hours r too few.
Seconds r too fast.
but ther is alwys a tym,
for me to ask how r u? hope
u r fine.. miss u..

53. Ur absence shud be long enough so tht somebody misses u...but it shud not b so long, tht someone learns 2 live witout u...!

54. Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........

55. when the sky looks blue...i miss u
when the dreams come true ...i miss u
when the flowers coverd with dew...i miss u
when the day new... I MISS U MY SWEET HAERT

54. Today i miss u
Yesterday i missed u.
Don't worry about tomorrow, i ll always miss u, and that is a promise. Miss U Forever.

55. Wiht out u I feel like nothing on the earth.I'm just like the empty tin that is not wrth.My life is like nothing.I really miss U.

56. Ever since you ve left i ve
realised that a part of one`s
Life is made of someone
else`s life ,
I MISS THAT PART .
I MISS YOU.

57. I wish i culd b ur phone right now, cause then i wuld b gettin held by u... miss you:

58. Even without seeing u, even without smilling with u, even without joking with u, i'll never fail to remember u, coz u're the one i miss & desire fabian

59. I mis u when I laugh and cry , bcoz I know that u r the only one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappeared . missing u soooooooo much my sweet heart "

60. I m in casualty now; dont say i didn't tell u . After 5 mnts , i'll b transferred 2 ICU . Doctor told me that i'll die if i dont stop MISSING U .

No comments:

Post a Comment