Monday 14 November 2011

I Miss You friendship SMS part 5

76. Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you.

77. REMEMBER THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME ONE WHO REMEMBERS U EVERY TIME WITH OR WITH OUT MESSAGES !THAT,S ME

78. My

1 heart

2 eyes

7 litere blood

206 bones

5.5million red cells

60 trillion DNA's

says to u

''I MISS U A LOT''

79. C- Cant live without u

L- Love u

I- I miss u

C- Care for u

K- Kyunki u r a sweet friend of mine.

So whenever u miss me just say "CLICK"

80. when u look at me

i feel i m fine

when u call me

i feel i m good

when u ask me

i feel i m intelligent

when u see me

i feel i m beautiful

when u give me smile

i feel i m happy

when u touch me

i feel i m alivewhen u talk with me

i feel i m someone Special

and finally when u r not with me

i feel i m NOTHING!

I MISS U

No comments:

Post a Comment