Monday 14 November 2011

Hello Friend SMS latest collection 2

16. Friendship is a relationship that is made by choice. I am glad to have made the right decision and have you as my friend.

17. Friends may b old. Friends may b new. real friends r very FEW. So whenever u r Lonely, remember its TRUE. Some 1 somewhere is thinking of u...

18. Its d best beeling in d world when u call me or give missed calls or msg me, becoz I then know tht for a second I crossed ur mind...!

19. U can nvr find a perfect frnd in me. coz wht makes me human is my imperfection..Bt imperfection..Bt dis wud b 4 sure dat i'll always b ur frnd..not perfect bt TRUE...

20. Friends are not about whom you have known longest....who came first or who cares the most...Its about -- who came and never left...

21. A Friend is always mine !!!! Have a nice day n Keep smiling!!!

22. Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day. I gave them ur address n no. They will b visiting u soon. Their names r JOY & HAPPINES.!!!

23. A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace. And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.

24. Tiny starz shining bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite, so close ur eyes & snuggle up tight I'm wishin u sweet dreams 2nite!

25. If u drop me, i 'll break, If u hold me, i 'll shake, If u need me, i'll hurry, If u don't call me, i 'll worry, If u hurt me, i'll cry, but friend , If u leave me, i 'll die...

26. sweet but not honey, precious but not money, bright but not sunshine, Improves with time but not wine, dont know?? ,it's me..!

27. MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!

28. Life's lyk a novel. Mani chapters read and forgotten. But's there's one i wont 4get.. Its de chapters i met u and we became friends.. Take care..

29. Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time .. Go, live life make a difference touch ones heart, encourage 1's mind inspire 1's soul & enjoy d day...' 1 more time.!

30. A lovely star dropped on earth one night.Asked me u want a million dollar or a good frnd?I had 2 choose million dollars coz, I already have u...

No comments:

Post a Comment