Sunday 13 November 2011

Free my friends sms part 4

61. Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry

62. Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!
63. Hi, To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

64. friendship,love
Have my "love" that never breaks,,,, have my "smile" that never fades have my "touch" that never hurts have my "freindship" that never ends with you

65. Friend & Friendship
Friend & Friendship
Its a package of "Feelings"
Nobody can "MAKE" it
Nobody can "BREAK" it
Nobody can "EXPLAIN" it
Only I and U can "FEEL"it

66. I m ur friend.
When U Win, I'll Proudly Tell the World
"Hey" Thats My Friend.
But When U loose, I'll Sit by ur side and say, "Hey" I m ur friend.

67. friend meaning
friend in different languges]
Bangla-bondhu
Tamil-nanban
English-friend
Hindi-dosth
German-freuno
French-ami
Dutch-vrend
Mexican-amigo
for meits-"YOU"

68. friends
don't walkin front of me,i may not follow,don't walk behind me,i may not lead,and jus walk beside me n b my fren 4ever............

69. I remember the day
I remember the day when we met.I remember everything like those chats,ice-creams, chocolate's & fast foods. I remember the day for long walk.I remember those sharing & joy. but those days r gone.i really miss u.today I'm not there to hug u.but i want to wish u HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

70. FRIENDSHIP IS GIFT OF GOD ..DONT LOVE A FRIEND LIKE A FRIEND..U LOVE THEM...LIKE A FLOWER

71. sweet like honey
Sweet like Honey,
Costly like Money,
Blessing like Shower,
Cool like Ice,
A guy
So Nice...
guess who?
O hello!
its "ME".

72. i missu u
Those innocent eyes... Those kissable lips... A great smile... The perfect walk... Smoothest talk... Absolutely gorgeous.. Thats enough bout me-How r u?

73. Love is a Sweet Poison
Lover is a Honey Poison
Wife is a slow Poison
But Friend Ship is a Good Medicine....

74. SOME ONE LIKE GOLDEN SHIP
SOME ONE LIKE SILVER SHIP
BUT I LIKE ONE SHIP
THAT IS FRIEND SHIP

75. Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God,wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God.

76. I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end, if you promise to remain my friend !!!.

77. Friends may b old. Friends may b new. real friends r very FEW. So whenever u r Lonely, remember its TRUE. Some 1 somewhere is thinking of u

78. Roses are red, violets are blue, a kippers a fish, dat smell like you, lets not despair,lets live in hope,dat one day ull discover soap

79. U r BEST Heart Surgeon In the World , Because You Made a Place In My Heart Without CUTING & SPILLING blood.I am Lucky 2 have a nice FRIEND Like u:-)

80. Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment