Monday 14 November 2011

I Miss You friendship SMS part 5

61. lovely sms for a lovely person from a lovely person in alovely mood in a lovely mind in alovely style tu say i miss u

62. I dont blame you for being busy...

I blame the time for moving so slowly...

I miss you!Lover Boy

63. no words i write can ever say

how much i miss you everyday.

as time goes by the loneliness grows,

how i miss you... nobody knows.

64. feels good when sumbody misses u,feeels beter when sombody LUV u, but it feels best when sumbody neva 4gets u.MISS U!

65. fill in the missing words and reply with an answer:I .... you so much.

66. Thought I would tell you

just exactly how I feel

There's nothing I can change

'cause they're absolutely real.

That I MISS YOU !!

67. There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.......

68. Miss everything 'bout you

from your smile to your ways

Just can't stop but reminisce

about the good old days.

69. A raindrop may look 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower awaits its fall.A small sms may seem 2 small 2 u but sumwhere a heart remembers U

70. When the weather comes true

I miss u

When the flower covered dew

i miss u

When the day comes new

I miss u

71. Love,i wish i didin't know you in the 1st place....so that when u're gone, i won't be missing u like this.....gosh,just how i wanted to be with you....girl, i miss u.

72. I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you.

73. I may seldom tell u how special u are, I may not b able to reach u coz we're both busy, but in spite of all, u know u are someone I really miss & care about.

74. the sun refused to shine the day you went away and though i try to smile my heart is ever gray you left a wound inside my heart and now i'm sad and blue plz pick up the phone and call me.I MISS U.

75. An simple Bye make us cry,

A simple Joke make us laugh,

simple Care make us fall in love.

I hope my simple SMS make you think of me.I Miss U

No comments:

Post a Comment