Sunday 13 November 2011

Friends forever sms: send sms to me part 3

41. I am thrilling to have a friend like you,
your friendship has given me a fresh meaning
in life...

BEST FRIENDSHIP....


42. Friendship!
Wish you is Thrilling!!!!!!!!!

43. A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye

44. FRIENDSHIP is like a tree... It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN...

45. Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...

46. Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...

47. A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us

48. If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

49. KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

50. They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them

51. A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you

52. Show:
Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die

53. A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you

54. People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I

55. Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u but feel best when somebody never forgets u

56. Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die

57. Ours Friendship is like a flower,
that spreads it's fragrance everywhere,
it's like a cheerful song, to chase all
your blues away it's a helping hand, when
you need someone to Care......

~~~~~BEST FRIENDSHIP~~~~~!


58. Our's
Friendship is
One in a MILLION!


59. Friend
Wish "U" on your
A Really wonderful time
to look ahead in life with hope.
BIRTHDAY.....!


60. I know i could
never find a better
friend then you.....

Our Friendship is Special...!!!
True

No comments:

Post a Comment