Monday 14 November 2011

I Miss You friendship SMS part 6

81. I miss you.
I miss all of the caring
things you do,
and spending the evening
alone with you.

82. I miss the touch of your hand,
so reassuring and sincere,
and the moments we spend together,
that I hold dear.

83. I miss your warm eyes,
the way you listen and care.
I miss your kisses
and all that we share.

84. U are TOO far away 4rm me, that why I have to shout: I M-I-I-I-I-S-S-S-S Y-O-O-U-U! did u hear that? Baby I love U!

85. may everyone u meet, warmth ur heart and soul both"

86. luv is lyk any other luxury, u have no right on it unless u can afford it babe, so what do u think?

87. may ur journey through lyf, b an adventure of discovery and growth"

88.
1 day :-)
2 days :-)
3 days :-)
4 days :-)
INFACT MY ALL DAYS
ARE
SO LONELY
BECAUSE
**I M MISSING U SOO MUCH**

89. Money says spend me noy, time say waste me not flower says touch me not study says leave me not sms says erase me not & i say forget me not

90. rise up ur hand n say i declear at we will b apart only after death,n i swear we will b 2gether 4ever,n i state under oath dat i will miss u 4ever.

91. if you happen to miss
a person whom you
loved so much its your
FATE but incase you
give a chance to miss
a person who loved
you so much its your
MiSTAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment