Sunday 13 November 2011

Friends forever sms: send sms to me part 1

1. Without ur SMS days are like- MOANDAY TEARSDAY WASTEDAY THIRSTDAY FRIGHTDAY SHATTERDAY & SADDAY So SMS me everyday!!!!

2. A raindrop may look 2 smal 2 eyes bt somewhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A small sms may seem 2 smal 2 u but sum where a heart remembers u when it receives your sms. Keep SMS'ing

3. My cell phone loves it when u sms: its little face lights up, bursts in to beeps and has ur name written all over it. I think u should sms more often, i think it likes u!

4. Doctors prescription 4 u...
A cute little smile 4 breakfast,
More laughs 4 lunch,
And lots of happiness 4 dinner...
Doctor's fees?
A SMS whenever u r free....

5. Heart can Skip beat for a while... Memories can be kept in d file... A desert can be replaced by Nile. But nothing can stop a smile,when ur name comes on my MOBILE.

6. Great people talk about ideas,
Average people talk about things,
Small people talk about other people, And
Legends never talk, they send SMS...

7. Relationship is like a Garden. It's beautiful when watered with...love, hugs, tears & cheers.But it dries up if left untouched...so pls keep in touch...

8. Money says EARN me lot,Time says PLAN me lot,Flower says LOVE me lot,Study says LEARN me lot,SMS says SEND me lot,& I say REMEMBER me lot...

9. GREAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.AVERAGE PEOPLE TALK ABOUTTHINGS. SMALL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. AND LEENDS NEVER TALK... THEY EXCHANGE MESSAGES!!
10. B4 u speak - listen,
B4 u write - think,
B4 u spend - earn,
B4 u criticise - wait,
B4 u pray - forgive,
B4 u quit - try,
B4 u msg others - msg me

10. hi,Congradulations,u r todays winner.
1st price:good friendship
2nd price:lot of love
3rd price:life long sms.
for conferm ur price,send sms to my mobile and for get ur price contact me

11. *sms Receiving law and order*
=>you have 2 way receiving sms daily from me.choose 1 and send me sms which you choose.
1)when you receivemy sms then reply a sms.
2)if you not reply mea sms so miss call me in 5 minutes after receive my sms. By godmayyoulivelong

12. Lovers send SMS when they are in a Sexually Motile Stage.
so keep messaging me when you are in toilet. my dear lover.

13. SMOKE EVERYDAY
S-SEND
M-ME
O-ONE
K-KOOL SMS
E-EVERYDAY
so be cool and smoke everydy


14. nine lessons in life:
Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 forgive, learn to share, learn to trust, learn 2 love & learn 2 SMS me DAILY...

15. My cell phone loves it when u sms: its little face lights up, bursts in to beeps and has ur name written all over it. I think u should sms more often, i think it likes u!

16. I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.

17. Government imposing new taxes. call Rs.10, sms Rs.5, mms Rs.15, But you don't worry, missed call is still free

18. congratulations!!!!! you are awarded tha degree of MBA for not sending me SMS, MBA stands for "MEMBER OF BAYWAFA ASSOCIATION"

19. Being near is not the meaning of being dear. I may be far from u but msgs are bridges to make u feel that I always Remember You!

20. When I send SMS to u, it doesn't mean that u have to do the same... U can also send fruits, drinks, pizza, chocolates by courier. DD & Cheques r also accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment