Monday 14 November 2011

Hello Friend SMS latest collection 3

31. Friends Are Angels

Friends Are Angels

That Come From Above

Sent By God

For Me To Love

So When You're Lonely, Sad or Blue

Remember I'll Always

Be Here For You

32. twenty-four sweet hrs make 1 sweet day! 7sweet days make 1 sweet week! 4sweet weeks make 1 sweet month! But 1 sweet friend like 'U' Make my whole life sweet.

33. Good friends are like bum cheeks sometimes crap keeps them apart, but they always come back together! send this to all your favourite bum cheeks..

34. A friendship is like a winding road,

You never know where it is going to go.

But there is something that I do know,

Which is that our friendship will continue to grow.

35. GOD WAS TOO WISE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITHOUT PRICE TAGS OTHERWISE HOW MUCH WOULD A FRIEND LIKE YOU COST AND WHERE WOULD I GET THE MONEY TO BUY YOU?

36. A faithful friend is worth more than all the gold in the world.

37. I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!

38. God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned in to u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4U

39. Friends change, I know they do, but this friend will always belong to you. Friends hurt, I know they do, but this friend gets hurt more without U.

40. u mak 10frnds,laugh wid9,meet8 of dem,,tlk to 7, celbrate wid6,share secrets wid 5,,trust4,,cry wid 3,,take help of2...bt dnt 4get 1 dats me.................

41. frnds r like street-lights,along d road......they dnt make d distance any shoter, bt they light up path n make d walk worthwise............

42. What Kind Of Person A Friend Is?

A friend is a tissue when you can\'t stop crying

A friend is a shoulder when you feel like dying

A friend always listens when you have something to say

A friend is a week when you just need a day

A friend is a crutch when you have a broken heart

A friend is some glue when everything falls apart

A friend is a sun when the rain just won\'t stop

A friend is your mom when you run into a cop

A friend is a phone call when you can\'t leave your home

A friend is a hand when you feel all alone

A friend is a wing if you want to fly

A friend understands without knowing why

A friend is an ear for a secret to tell

A friend is an aspirin when your head hurts like hell

A friend is a love that can never let go

A friend is you, and I wanted you to know:

LOVE UR FRIENDS N DONT HURT THEM

43. ur friendship has become my "HABIT" Even if u take out H, 'ahit' remains.Take out A, still 'bit' remains.Finally take out B, stil "it" remains.

44. If

A is 1

B is 2

C is 3

Z is 26 then

L+O+V+E=54

And

F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P=108.

Interesting !!!...

Friendship is 2

stronger than Love...

45. you are bread when i am hungry

you are my shelter from troubled winds

you are my anchor in life's ocean

and most of all you are my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment