Sunday 13 November 2011

Friends forever sms: send sms to me part 2

21. U luk sweet when u read my message. U luk sweeter when u read my message & smile. U luk sweetest when u read my message, smile & reply. So, try to look sweetest.

22. keep messaging me,
win xcting prizes:
1st pries a lot of love.
2end pries life time frindship with me.
3erd pries free stay in my heart

23. If u wanna know how much I miss you,
If u wanna know how much I miss you,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
and the ones you miss is how much I miss
So keep on SMS

24 . Friends, you and me...You brought another friend...And then there were 3...We started our group...Our circle of friends...And like that circle...There is no beginning or end ...

25. The recipe of friendship: 1 cup of sharing.2 cups of caring.3 cups of forgiveness & hugs. Mix all of these together to make friends 4ever

26. Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

27. If I m in hell & u in heaven, I always look up & be proud of u but if I were In heaven & u in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u

28. Life can be hard & not always fun.But as night brings dark mornin brings sun Wen life gets tough & no1 seems 2 care Give me a call coz I'll always b there!

29. If I could pull down the rainbow I would write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like u!!

30. Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!

31. There r many stars but the moon is u, there are many friends but the best is u,, To forget me that’s up to u,,, To forget u I will never ever do.

32. Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I found a friend like U...

33. If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you

34. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart

35. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

36. Sweet fruits r nice 2 eat,
sweet words r nice 2 say,
but sweet people r really hard
2 find. My goodness,
how the hell did u manage 2 find me

37. Every Thing that makes a friend great.......

........ is every thing
you are.......



38. There are few things in life
more satisfying than true
Friendship- the kind of
~~~~~~~FRIENDSHIP~~~~~~~


39. WE Share!
There's no onw
i can really on
more than you...
...N one
I can trust more the you.

......BEST FriendShip....


40. I Respect & admire our
Friendship...

May our Friendship
Last Forever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment