Sunday 13 November 2011

Latest collection Friendship SMS 20 to 40 part 2

21. some thing can not be described......
some moments can not be shared......
some feelings can not be explained....
some words can not be described.....
but.....nothing can be hidden from a true friend.

22. spell of FRIEND..
F..find ways 2 comfort u
R..remembers 2 pray 4 u
I..inspires u
E..enjoys life with someone like u
N..never 4 gets u
D..dat's me....

23. Met U as a stranger,
Took U as a friend,
Hope we meet in heaven where friendship never ends

24. Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered it’s simply b'coz you are a sweet friend!!

25. We gain n lose things every day, but trust me on one thing will never lose me, I will always be there as a friend for u

26. friends are not collection of heart
but it is selection of heart
all friends are not true
true friendship are very few
which includes you

27. May our friendship never sink as low as my airtime and bank balance,
but may it grow as strong as black people's love for free things

28. Friendship does not need everyday conversation,
Does not always need togetherness,
If the relation is in the heart,
A true friend never goes apart.

29. There is a golden bridge called friendship that spans the river of time and links out hearts together even if we walks separate roads of life.

30. I woke up today smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling for the same reason every morning.

31. Diffrnc btween Love & Frinship...
"U give ur whole heart to ur lov & they BREAK it..."
But "u give ur broken heart to a friend & they MAKE it..."
Thats Frnship

32. Luv-Easy to say - Difficult to stay..Beautiful to feel - Difficult to deal...Difficulty is a part of Life...But That's the reason...Why Girlfriend is never a wife?

33. A Friend is:1% Funny2% Sweet3% Caring4% Loving and...90% Good Looking that's why...
I'm your Friend!

34. Feelings r many... but words are few, clouds r dark...but sky is blue, love is a paper... life is a glue, everything is false... but our friendship is true.....

35. Listen n Silent r 2 words wid same alphabets but 4 me they also mean d same bcz i can Listen 2 u even wen ur SILENT. This is TRUE friendship...

36. U R THE BEST HEART SURGEON IN THE WORLD, B'COZ U MADE A PLACE IN MY HEART, WITHOUT CUTTING N SPILLING BLOOD. I 'M LUCKY 2 HAVE A CUTE FRND LIKE "U"!!!

37. A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye

38. Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.A ring is round and has no end, that's how long I'll be your friend!!

39. I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!

40. You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together

No comments:

Post a Comment