Sunday 13 November 2011

Latest collection Friendship SMS 80 to 100 part 53

81. Ur smile makes me flat... ur talks make me glad.. Ur company makes me mad... But ur absence makes me sad... Be always wit me my dear friend!!!

82. As precious as u r to me,
As precious no one can ever be,
I know friends r hard to choose,
But u r a friend I never want to lose.

83. Whenever I miss You,
Whenever I miss You, Stars fall down from the sky.
So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
It's all your fault; You made me miss you so much!

84. what's the diff b/w friend and blood blodd enter from heart and flows out side and friend enter from heart and stay forever

85. "Though my words are few; my heart is true. Friends I can make new, but none are as sweet as you.

86. I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends

87. U say & He Lisens is a Gud Frnd,U say He lisens n understands is a better Frnd,But u Dont say n He Understands is Best Frnd....

88. Nice friends r gifts not easily gained. It roots from one's heart & involves memories that stay.. Not 4 a moment, Not 4 a day, but FOREVER....

89. Our friendship has become our HABIT even if U take out H-ABIT remains.Take out A ,still BIT remains ,Finally take out B,still IT remains....

90. The full form of LIFE-L=LOVE,I=IMAGINE,F=FRIEND,E=EMOSION.If there is no FRIEND(F),LIFE bcomes LIE...........Really

91. Friendship is like the relation between hand and eyes. Its like when the hand gets hurt, eyes cries, and when the eye cries, the hand wipes.......

92. Fish said to water u wont c my tears b'coz I am in d water. Water replied but I can feel ur tears b'coz u r in my heart. That is Friendship.

93. "Longest" is mother love,
"Shortest" is Others love,
"Sweetes" is lovers love.
But....."Strongest" is a friend's Love.

94. A smile is a sign of joy... a hug is a sign of love... A laugh is a sign of happiness and a friend like U is a sign of "DAM GOOD CHOICE"

95. The words that escape a friend's mouth r: I'll be there when u say u need me.But the words that r unheard from a true friend's heart r: I'll be there... whether u say u need me or not

96. My Dear Friend.
I Promise Today,
No Matter what,
Happens,
Through all of lifes,
Changes we'll always,
Be Friends,Like we are,
Today .!

97. FRIENDSHIP is like a needle of a clock.
Though we r in same clock, we r not able 2 meet.
Even if we meet, itz only 4 few seconds.
But we always stay connected.

98. One day Monday went to Tuesday to see Wednesday n ask Thursday whether Friday has told Saturday that "Sunday" is FRIENDSHIP DAY...Advance Happy FrndshipDay

99. Stars r far away,d sun\\\'s 2hot to touch,
n moons unapproachable so i broght u in my life s a Frnd
bcoz i alwys wntd 2hav my own littl Universe...
Happy frndshp day

100. friendship is like a snow ball easy to make but difficult to keep it

No comments:

Post a Comment