Monday 14 November 2011

I Miss You friendship SMS part 3

31.

143 is numerically saying "I MISS YOU" What if I ask u 23423 same as "DO YOU MISS ME TOO? Would u answer me 312 same as "YES I DO"

32. u r in my talks.u r in my eyes.u r in my feelings.u r in my thoughts.u r in my breath.u r in my work.u r in my mind.u r in my dreams.u r in my prayer.u r in my life.because u r in my heart.I miss u.

33. Me and U are like Hare and Tortoise.I remember u and miss u so fast like Hare, But da only one thing make me very slow then u at last; That is when u give me a SMILE

34. my eyes miss u
my lips kiss u
my heart loves u
my hands need u
my mind calls u
my heart is 4 u and my love is 4 u i will die without u,so u have to be kind on me

35. Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, .... me too

36. Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 'I Miss You' Everyday

37.

3-2 = 1 Heart Praying 4 U,
1+1 = 2 Eyes Looking 4 U,
3+2 = 5 Senses Missing U,
4+3 = 7 Days in Week,
I MISS U Sweety M 4M

38. THIS LOVE IS LOVE THE LOVE BEST LOVE WAY LOVE 2 LOVE SAY LOVE 2 LOVE U LOVE THAT LOVE I LOVE MISS LOVE U LOVE read it again without word "LOVE"

39. Scratch & win
H____
HE___
HEA__
HEAR_
HEART. Congratulations U have won My Heart . Miss U Dost.

40. Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........MISS U.

41. I miss u wen ur far away.I think about u every nite & day.Even if we cant b 2gether.I will miss u now & forever!

42. YOU ARE MY HEART,MY ALL PARTS OF MY BODY.SO EVERY DAY I MISS YOU,I FEEL YOU,EVERY TIME IN MY HEART.

43. You are so away, yet so close, Our hearts are apart, yet they are one.Our memories are whole, they keep us together, our love is strong, it gives us strength. Imiss you and i love you with all my heart.

44. Now this year, we have never been this close before.The time we shared these past few weeks has been the best time of my life.We shared some laughs we shared some tears, these joys we shared, will last throughout our years.I Miss you so much my John

45. There is a pain in my heart
which was never there
Now that you are gone
I find the pain filling your absence

No comments:

Post a Comment