Sunday 13 November 2011

Free my Friends SMS part 2

My Friends SMS: 21
Keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love,
Bcoz sun rises in east and sets in west,
But friendship rises in heart and sets after death.

My Friends SMS: 22
A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.

My Friends SMS: 23
True friends are those
Who Care without hesitation,
Remember without Limitation,
Forgive without any Explanation,
and Love even with little Communication!!!

My Friends SMS: 24
Our lives have changed ever since,
We first became friends....
I'm so glad our friendship has,
Grown along with Us !
Thanks for always being there
....By my side....

My Friends SMS: 25
"Friendship" is not collection of "Herats"
but it is selection of "Hearts"
All "Friends" r not true,
But True "Friends" r very few!
" I Miss U So Much "

My Friends SMS: 26
Heart is like a crystal preserve it,
Love is like a perfume spread it,
Feelings are like flood flow it,
Friendship is like umbrella come lets share it.

My Friends SMS: 27
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains;
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

My Friends SMS: 28
Friendship is d ship which has no specific destination. It is an unending voyage. Let r friendship sail smoothly thru d path of difficulties, sorrows n sadness.

My Friends SMS: 29
Life is the start, death is the end but when I die u'll not cry my friend coz whatever happens our friendship would never end. Friends forever....

My Friends SMS: 30
Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right and they help us as we walk through life.Thanks for being just right for me!

My Friends SMS: 31
When a friend needs your love, show him you care. If he needs attention, let him know you are there. Be ready to help him when his load becomes hard to bear...

My Friends SMS: 32
My friendship is not like moon, not like sun, not like stars,bcoz all of these disappear at time.My friendship is like a sky which is always watching u & informing me.

My Friends SMS: 33
Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain.
It is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't
learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't
learned anything.

My Friends SMS: 34
Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite se=
paration, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can't see you, l=
et my care be with you, friend!

My Friends SMS: 35
There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats =
the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!

My Friends SMS: 36
A friend is never a coincidence in your life,
They are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter,
So, i will treasure the friendship between us

My Friends SMS: 37
Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I wi=
ll always be THANKFUL that once in my lifes journey we became FRIENDS!

My Friends SMS: 38
If you need a hand
Just call my number,
Because I'm your friend.

My Friends SMS: 39
Words begin with ....A....B....C....Number begin with....1....2....3....
Music begin with....SA....RE....GA....BUT....? FRIENDSHIP begins with....
''You&Me''

My Friends SMS: 40
I don't remember where we met,
or how or when or why.
I only knew that when we did
I found in you a "Friend

41. I m Happy, U know Why ?
Because I m Lucky, U know Why ?
Because GOD Love me, U know How ?
He sent the best friend to me u know Who ?
DEFINITELY U

No comments:

Post a Comment