Monday 14 November 2011

Latest sms - Only Friends SMS 1

10. I can’t txt u roses or fax u my heart.id email u kisses but wed stil b apart.i luv u 2 pieces n just wish ud c dat i care 4 u so much coz u mean da world 2 me.

11. Many ppl will wlk in and out of ur life. but only tru friends will leave foot prints in ur heart. . . . .u left urs in mine -x-

12. The recipe of friendship: 1 cup of sharing.2 cups of caring.3 cups of forgiveness & hugs. Mix all of these together to make friends 4ever.

13. A friend gives hope wen life is low. A friend is a place where you can go. A friend is honest- A friend is true. A friend is precious. A friend is u!

14. A GOOD FRIEND ISLIKE A 'COMPUTER''ENTERS' UR LIFE.'SAVES' U IN DA HEART.'FORMATS' UR PROBLEMS.'SHIFTS' U 2 OPPORUNITY & NEVA 'DELETS' U 4RM DA HEART

15. "In ur darkest hour wen ur fed up & blue. just remember this I'll always be there 4 u.Im no angel N cant change ur fate.but I'll do anything 4 u coz ur my m8."

16. ur a mate wiv a heart of gold. How much u mean to me can never be told. ur sum1 2b talked bout so sweet and true.1 in a million dats u

17. A gun can kill some1.fire can burn some1.wind can chill.anger can rage till it tearz u apart. but da power of ur smile can heal a frozen heart

18. There is a gift that gold cannot buy a blessing dates rare & true. dats d gift of a wonderful friend like d friend dat i have in u!

19. Sum1 sum where dreamz of ur smiles & whilst thinking of u says life is worthwhile. So wen ur lonely remember its true. that sum1 sum where is thinking of u.

20. like a fallen star u fel into my life.u made me smile wen thingz weren’t rite..if hugz were water id send u the c.n sail away 4eva jus u n me.

21. R we friends or r we not. U told me once but i 4got.of all d m8s ive eva met ur d 1 i wont 4get.& if i die b4 u do i will go 2 heaven & wait 4 u!

22. God in heaven God above please protect the friend i love. Sent wiv a smile:-) sealed with a kiss. i love my friend whos reading this

23. A very special m8 of mine.in my heart all da time.to c u wiv a happy smile makes my life feel worthwhile. warm & carin ur feelins true.im glad i av a m8 like u!

24. Life can be hard & not always fun. But as night brings dark mornin brings sun.Wen life gets tough & no1 seems 2 care. Give me a call coz I'll always b there!

25. Tiny starz shinin bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite.so close ur eyes & snuggle up tight im wishin u sweet dreams 2nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment