Monday 14 November 2011

Hello Friend SMS latest collection 1

1.

the search ended awhile ago, im not on the prowl anymore, n i dont plan on being on it anytime soon. You took my heart, n its for keeps, for real, not for fake,. you are the bright side of my bad days

2. Ive never needed someone more in my life than i need you. you are all ive ever wanted. you are the girl i dreamed about having when i was a little boy. you are in my heart.

3. I promise you my heart i promise you my life i promise we will never be apart i promise not to hurt you i promise to never make you cry i promise you my love i promise you my life i promise this forever

4. I was in pieces...you collected all the pieces and joined them..and amde me a man...and put your heart beat in my heart

5. There is always attraction b/w +ve charge and -ve charge then why thereis always repelsion b/wme and you as you r always -ve and iam always +ve ?????

6. Weve gone our own way, our lives grew apart, & weve made a life wiv another, but despite of how far apart we grew, 2 me there still is no other!

7. Roses are red, violets are blue, a kippers a fish, dat smell like you, lets not despair,lets live in hope,dat one day ull discover soap

8. If roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never b found but roses r red and violets are blue, all i want to say is i love u!

9. Every night when i would go to sleep i couldnt stop dreaming about you your love has got me feeling kinda weak i really cant see me without you baby i need your love

10. Days r mine,moments r urs.heart is mine,beat is urs.life is mine,life is urs

11. Im never gonna let you slip away you are the one that i want and no one can take it from me i got a lot of love i wanna show you girl i need your love

12. I requested the moon to set early, i requested the sun to rise early and requested the god to make your day healthy. good morning

13. A man should keep his friends in a constant repair. the difficult is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.

14. We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend!

15. I met U as a stranger, I leave U as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship nv ends. All friends nv split N even if they do they will meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment