Monday 14 November 2011

Latest sms - Only Friends SMS 4

56. People live People Die People Laugh People cry. Some give up Some will try Some say Hi Some say bye. Others may forgot U but! how can I..

57. Lollypop said to Chocolate Were the sweetest people on this earth. The chocolate said Wait, I think you have not met the person reading this message!!!

58. If love hurts then love some more. If love hurts some more then love even more. If love hurts even more then love till it hurts no more!!!

59. Leave SOMETHING for friend..
Never Leave FRIEND for something..
coz in life, SOMETHINGS will leave u but FRIENDS will always live with u..

60. FEW RELATIONS IN EARTH NEVER DIE..
Take first letter from each word of the above said statement & then u will get that unique word...
FRIEND :=

61. Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless, memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless. Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless

62. Every morning when I open my eyes I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like u.Why should only I suffer!

63. Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some to lean on, coz I'm a friend u can always depend on

64. if ur friendship be money, I'll be richest man. If ur friendship be pounds, I'll be heaviest man. If ur friendship be luv, I'll be luckiest man. But ur friendship is trust & I'm the happiest man

65. Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true, just like U!

66. Medicines and friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date.

67. Friend is one, who (Finds you in a (Rush of people, (Inspires you to do something in life, catch your (Emotions and (Never leaves you till (Death.

68. Sweetness can be defined without honey.
Fragnance can be defined without Rose.
But, friendship can't be defined without YOU.

69. Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.

70. To live a life i need heartbeat, have heartbeat i need a heart, have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and a friend i need U.ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment