Sunday 13 November 2011

Latest collection Friendship SMS 40 to 60 part 3

41. A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!

42. square has 4 ends triangle has 3 ends line has 2 ends life has 1 end but our friendship has no end!

43. Ur r 4 me as cheeze for pizza, passport for visa, butter for bread, needle for thread,cream for cake, water for lake,leaf for tree and a friend like u 4 me.
44. I cant find a reason why God gave u to me, but that is not the question to b asked,May b the question is how did GOD knew that i needed a friend like 'U'....

45. A Good friend is like a Computer,Enter your life, 'Save' u in their heart,'format' ur problems,'shift' u to opportunities &never 'delete' u from memory!

46.
Life without FriENDS is
(L)onely
(i)nsecure
(F)ull of doubt
(E)mptiness
Life with FriENDS is
(L)ight n easy
(i)nspring
(F)ull of hopes
(E)nthusiasm

47. Our friendship has become our HABIT even if U take out H-ABIT remains.Take out A ,still BIT remains ,Finally take out B,still IT remains....

48. Our friendship is a blank cheque,its an asset not a liberty,always a credit not debit, always a profit not a loss,hope it will not Bounce!!!!!!

49. MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far, My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!

50. some people says 4 life money is important;some says wealth is important,some says beauty is important.but we say 4 life only &only a good friend is important.........just like u,,,,

51. SWEET FRIEND!!!!Sun can 4get its warmth...Moon can 4get its light...Flower can 4get its fragrance ...Love can 4get its emotion BUT i can never 4get a friend juz like u
52. CLassic words of frndshp
B wat u R n say wat u feel,
cuz those who mind dnt matter,
n those who matter dnt mind..

53. Life is a railway station in which love is a train,It ll come & go at any time...But friendship is the track it ll be 4EVER.....

54. People say friends are made in heaven & they come in ur life,But I made my friend in this world & made my life a Heaven..

55. A friend is one who sees ur first drop of tear,Catches the second,Stops the third & turns the fourth into a Smile!!!MY FRIEND ALWAYZZZ Keep Smiling....

56. Build bridges instead of walls and you will have a friend.A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

57. People say true friendz are made in heaven & dey come in ur life........BUT.........I made my friend in dis world & made my life heaven(My sweet Cuty i'll be alwayz there 4 u)(Look after urself)

58. I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken

59. Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I'll treasure 'till the day my heart stops

60. How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment