Sunday 13 November 2011

Friends forever sms: send sms to me part 4

61. Sweet fruits r nice 2 eat,
sweet words r nice 2 say,
but sweet people r really hard
2 find. My goodness,
how the hell did u manage 2 find me

62. Let me guess what U R doing...
Reading book?
Na Na!
Listining Music?
Uhu!
Watching TV?
Nah!
Caught U!
Missing me and reading my SMS na.!!
Oh now U R smiling.

63. keep smillind....
To reduce ...
Population:).


64. We both r stangers for each other.
All I know is that even if we'll be miles apart,
your that sweet smile will remain forever in my eyes.

65. Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles.....
For smiles can be given to any one but
Tears are only shed for people we love....

66. Friendship is sweet when its new,
Sweeter when its true,
but sweetest when its u.
When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair!
When I got u, I got more than my share!

67. Friendship is not a game to play,
It is not a word to say,
It doesn't start on March and ends on May,
It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.

68. Friendship Is The Only Thing
In The World Concerning
The Usefulness
Of Which
All Mankind
Are Agreed?


69. A smile is a sign of joy
A hug is a sign of love
A laugh is a sign of happiness
A friend like Me ?.
Well thats a sign of ur Good Taste

70. When You Ask GOD For A Gift,
Be Thankful If He Sends,
Not Diamonds, Pearls Or Riches
But
The Love Of Real True Friends. . . /^_^\


71. A sincere FRIEND is an extension of my ownself
Widout whom I m incomplete..
So,
Take Gud care of urself..
Bcoz
I don?t want to lose a part of myself ? ;->


72. A Friend Θf Mine Asked Me Θne Day
?What If I ?roke Ψour Trust ?omeday?
I Replied ?Trusting U Was MY Decision
& Proving Me Right Is UR ?hoice?


73."No Man
Is Useless
While
He Has A
F.R.I.E.N.D ... " ^.^

74. All love that has not
''FriEnDsHip'' For Its Base,
iS LikE A Mansion
Built Upon ThE SanD.

75. The Thread Askd The Candle:
"Why U Dissolve Urself Whn I Burn ?"

The Candle Said:
"When Those Who r In My Heart Suffer, I'm Bond To
Shed Tears"
That's
FRNDSHIP

76. Hundred words of a true friend can never give pain
But a true friend's silence can give hundred tears
in heart ... So alwayz keep in touch..

77. A

F.R.I.E.N.D

Is Able To See YOU

As The Wonderful Person ,

GOD

Created YOU To Be... (:->


78. Dere's only 1 perfct CHILD in d world & evry
MOTHER has it
Dere's only 1 prfct WIFE & evry NEIGHBOR has it
&
Dere's is 1 prfct GIRLFRND & Ur BESTFRND has it ;->


79. "Every One In This
Beautiful World Has
An Individual Name.
" But, V All Together Have A
Common Name
Called

"F R I E N D S"

In Our Beautiful Hearts.



80. When Does A Friend
Become A Best Friend?
When His Dialouge,
"I C A R E F O R U"
Converts Into

"I Will Kill U If U Don't Care For Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment