Monday 14 November 2011

Latest sms - Only Friends SMS 5

71. Its not an achievement to make 000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 000's years.

72. As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

73. KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

74. FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

75. A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between hearts.

76. F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SoRROW!.. N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! dats YOU my FRIEND..

77. Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!

78. For me U r as... Chees pizza.. passport visa... butter bread.. ice freezer.. cream cake... water lake.. leaf tree.. a FRIEND like u is ever me..!!

79. Stars have 5ends, squares have4 ends, triangles have3 ends, lines have2 ends, life has1 end, but i hope r friendship has no end.

80. On a silent night when friend r few, i close my eyes and think of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish, dat u were here!

81. There r many stars but the moon is u, there are many friends but the best is u,, To forget me that''s up to u,,, To forget u I will never ever do.

82. If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm ur friend!

83. If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u r a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the "BEST"!!!!!!!!!

84. Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never 4gets us.

85. Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment