Monday 2 January 2012

Free Brother SMS 2

21. It takes wonderful things
To make a brother like u
Generosity and kindness
You're really very special
I want you to know my feelings

22. Caring brother like you is more then a friend and lover

23. A brother is a friend for life .
Brother,
You make a great friend

24. Respect rises up so far abov
The pettiness of separate view
Differences bow b4 a luv
And friendship tht iz blood-bound, too.
You r my brother and I love you!!!

25. I am ur brother
Your Best friend forever..
Singing the songs
The music that u like
We r brothers till tha end of time
Together r not
You r alwayz in my heart
Your hurting feelings...
In u ll reign no more.

26. I like 2 remember our times together good times nd the bad.
I regret the times I yelled at u whn u were only trying to help,
but you know I only did it becoz u did it to me.
I miss ur smile, Big Brother!!!!

27. Respect rises up so far above
The pettiness of separate view;
Differences bow before a love
And friendship that is blood-bound, too.
You're my brother and I love you!!!

28. You've gotta msg
A gorgeous girl sends your way
guess WHO?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's me of course, your sis!
just that I'd drop you a line to say!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hope you're having a great day ...

29. Arguing for the heck of it
borrowing and
never returning my stuff
brother, for everything
you are
I love you very very much

30. Dear brother
no matter
where you are!
I want you to know you're special to us
and will always be in our thoughts!

31. My brother so sweet,
In times of need,
Brother's are always there,
My brother's so responsible,
he taught me alot of things,
My brother is funny,
We even teared from laughing so hard,
When my brother's are so fearest,
Don't mess with him when he is angry,
My brother made up her mind,
And had a nice family,
My brother is away,
I'm sad,
When I think of him,
But my brother's heart is always good,
And i know, He will never foreget me,

32. my brother cally,
he is a witch...
my brother cally,
people call her a beach.

33. my brother cally,
he loves horses...
cally is my brother,
he always joins forces.

34. cally is my brother,
he loves the country...
cally is my brother,
he hates doing laundry.

35. cally is my brother,
he is really smart...
cally is my brother,
and he has a kind heart.

36. My brother: helicopter
rescue carrier
floating in sea that others
may fly
My brother the mother bird
restrained
by nestlings
teaching them to
soar in the sky
My brother the lake
remaining in quarry
that thirsty babies
may come to drink
My brother the guru with eyes
so starry
carrying more weight that
others not sink.

37. My brother the last to leave the ship
making sure that all others are safe
My brother the Statue of Liberty
taking all weary all starving heart waifs
My brother the flower
who blooms where she's planted
that lonely bees may come to sup
My brother the gentle ear
which listens
and gives of her heart's
always full loving cup

38. Brother
Not only brother...
My child's...
Teacher....
Also my child hood
Teacher...
With a loving servent...
Playing partner...

39. Brother is
Not only brother...
Guide + Advoicer
With my life...

40. Brother not only
A brother
My dear mom
A youthFull mom...!
Brother not only
Brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment