Monday 2 January 2012

top free Father SMS 1

1. My Father Did not,
Tell Me How 2 Live,
He Lived, And Let
Me Watch Him Do It.
Happy Fathers Day!

2. Daddy no one can decribe
in words what a father means.

Happy fathers day daddy,
And remember i love you.

3. Being a great father is like shaving.
No matter how good you shaved today,
you have to do it again tomorrow.

4. It is easier for a father
to have children than
for children to have a real father.
I’m glad to have u dad, HAPPY FATHERS DAY

5. First-Class Father

Dad, I'm blessed to be your son
I knew it from the start.
You're a first-class father;
You're loving, kind, and smart.


You show me how to be a man
You help me, guide me, along the way.
You're strong, and yet you're gentle, too.
I hope I'm just like you, someday!

6. My Daddy Is The Greatest


My daddy is the greatest;
The best dad there ever was.
He always brings me lots of joy;
He’s my very own Santa Claus.


My daddy can do anything;
He’s smart as smart can be.
I love to walk and hold his hand
To show he belongs to me.


I love my daddy!

7. My Father, My Guiding Light


Dad, you’re like the sun to me,
a sure thing, always there,
beaming light and warmth on my life.
Whatever is good in me today,
I owe to your wisdom, your patience,
your strength, your love.
You taught me by example,
as a role model,
how to be my own person,

8. Perfect Dad Blend


I am glad you’re my father;
You’re really the best;
As a dad, you’re a fine one;
I’m so very blessed.


You’re smart, and you’re strong,
Just a perfect dad blend;
You’re my father, my counselor
And a really good friend.

9. Glad You’re My Dad


I’m so glad that you’re my dad;
You’re one in a million, Pop!
When it comes to first-class fathers,
You’re the absolute cream of the crop.


You love me no matter what,
Whether I’m a goodie or baddie;
I really love you, Pa;
You’re a fine and fantabulous daddy!

10. I’m Happy You’re My Dad


I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best father I know is you.

11. I’m happy you’re my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad, and wish you
A Happy Father’s Day!

12. If the relationship of
father to son could
really be reduced to biology,
the whole earth would blaze
with the glory of fathers and sons.

Happy father’s day.

13. The greatest gift
I ever had
Came from God;

I call him Dad!

14. Dad, you are guiding hand on my shoulder.
Remain with me forever.

Happy Father’s Day

15. Daddy,
You are my friend, philosopher and guide
I wish to you

16. Some things are just better the way they are like you! Happy Fathers'Day!

17. Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers. Happy Father's Day!

18. So many wonderful moments we have spent together, so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather, thinking of u father brings memories to mind, wonderful moments i ll treasure, these u gve me sincerely thats why my dad , I love u so dearly. Happy Father'ss Day My dear dad

19. You've seen me laugh You've seen me cry And always you were there with me I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you Happy Father's Day

20. I know just the person who needs "101 Ways to Be a Great Dad". Don't worry it isn't you! Happy Fathers'Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment