Monday 2 January 2012

Free Brother SMS 5

81. My brother is,
someone i cannot replace,
he will always be there for me,
when i have no one else,

82. My brother,
will always be by my side,
when the world is closing in,
he's someone who's there for me through both thick and thin

83. My brother,
is there to make memories whatever they may be,
but for now,
It's just my brother and me.

84. Brother is
not only
A word...
It is love...
Brother is
Speaking word
Is...
Good medicine
With doctors medicine...

85. Brother to
Touch heal...
With pain and hillness...
For only a love...

86. Brother is
Not a my brother
In side the hospital
Run and smile
Working women nurses...

87. With words
And a service..
The love's are thear...
With your's
With out
Blood related
Brother's...
Understand too love him...!

88. Hold on to your brother
She is a part of you.
Hold on to your brother
You can help each other through.

89. You say “You have No Brother”,
Then look around you friend.
Your brother is right beside you
Waiting to let you in.

90. Hold on to your brother.
Please don’t push her away.
One day you will look up,
And she will be gone the other way

91. Hold on to your brother.
he hasn’t reached perfection yet.
he needs you to help her
To make it through each painful test.

92. Hold on to your dear brother.
There is something you each must do.
Intercede for one another.
This is required of you.

93. Sometimes Annoying
Has A Sensitive Side
Especially Funny
Nasty
Enlighting
Quizically Challenged
Unpredictable
And Always In Drama!
Big Brother Is Mean!
Big Brother Is Lean!
Big Brother Ain't Smart!
Big Brother Plays Darts!
I Love Her With All My Heart!

94. A friend can be a brother,
A friend can be a foe.
My friend is like my brother,
I will never let her go.
A brother may not always be a friend,
But a friend should always, no matter what, be a brother

95. My brother doesn't know i love him,
he doesn't, he doesn't!
i don't know if my brother loves me,
i don't, i don't!

96. HE IS MY BROTHER
I WILL SCREAM
AND HUG YOU
AND CLOSE MY EYELIDS

97. AND WHEN WE
WILL RUN TOGETHER
IN THE FIELDS
WITH HAND IN HANDS

98. THE WORLD WILL SEE
THE BOND
BETWEEN US
ITS ALL I WISH

99. LONG WAIT
LONG WAIT TO HOLD YOU OH BROTHER!
STILL I WAIT
LONG WAIT TO HOLD YOU BROTHER..

100. my brother likes to jump on my bed,
my brother likes to act like uncle fred,
my brother likes to run round and round
shes a cheeky wee monkey with a big cheesy grin,
the thing is shes just daft my brother is.

No comments:

Post a Comment