Monday 2 January 2012

Free Life Partner SMS 1

1. Wife: yesterday-night I saw a dream
That u were sending me
Jewelry and clothes!
Husband: yeah, I saw
your dad paying the bill !!!

2. Wife:What is 10 years with me?
Husband:A second.
Wife:What is $1000 for me?
Husband:A coin.
Wife: Ok give me a coin.
Husband:Wait a second

3. Judge:why did u shoot ur wife
instead of shootingher lover?
Sardar:Your honour,
it’s easier to shoot a woman once,
than shooting one man every week.

4. Last night was my fault,
my wife asked,
“what’s on the TV?”
and ….. I said, “dust!”

5. Husband:u will never succeed
in making that dog obey u!
Wife:Nonsense it’s only a matter of patience,
I had a lot of trouble with u at first.

6. Husband & wife are like liver and kidney.
Husband is liver & wife is kidney.
If liver fails, kidney fails.
If kidney fails, liver manages with other kidney.

7. Wife: What is so interesting in me?
Husband: I dont know the meaning of interesting!!!

8. Husband: Today is sunday &
I have to enjoy it.
So i bought 3 movie tickets.
Wife: Why three?
Husband: 1 For U and 2 for ur parents.

9. Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.

10. wife:honey,what r u looking 4?
husband: nothing
wife:why have u been reading our marriage certificate 4 an hour ?
husband: i was just looking 4 the expiry date

11. Husband asks: Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means…
Without Information, Fighting Everytime!
WIFE says: No darling , it means :-
With Idiot For Ever

12. After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, “You know, I was a fool when I married you.”
The husband replied, “Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice.”

13. Wife going to USA
Wife:Do u want anything from USA?
Husband: Yeah, an english girl
Wife returns from USA
Husband:where's my gift?
Wife:wait for 9 months

14. Husband:u will never succeed
in making that dog obey u!
Wife:Nonsense it’s only a matter of patience,
I had a lot of trouble with u at first.

15. Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest?
Husband: A lovely Push…!!!

16. I am in hospital now.
After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room.
The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING
YOUR Love.

17. Women Marry Men Hoping They Will Change,
Men Marry Women Hoping They Will Not.
Unfortunately It Happens in Contrast &
Ultimately Both of Them Gets Disappointed.

18. Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are.
Husband: You should have known it the minute
I asked you to marry me.

19. !Wife: I Have Changed My Mind..
Husband: Thank God ! Does The New One Work Now??

20. A couple were arguing.
Wife: You dont like anybody in my family.
Husband: Not true, I like your mother-in-law better than my mother-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment