Monday 2 January 2012

Free Brother SMS 4

61. so much loving and caring.
My little brother,
Helping poor and needy
understanding their problems.

62. My little brother,
so sweet and lovely like king
My little brother,
reading the reality of the world
brings a message of love to all.
My little brother,
so humble and good
never shows haughtiness.

63. he is my brother, not by blood
But rather by love
When i cry he wipes away the tears
When i hide he takes away my fears

64. Always and forever will i love my brother
Faithful and loyal he does remain
Protecting me from a world of despise
Listening to everyone of my cries

65. With arms wide open he nurtures me
and keeps away all that is wrong
he keeps me on track, never letting me stray
To my sugestions he will never say 'nay'

66. Thank you my brother for all that you have done
For without you all would be wrong
I love you my brother, with all my heart i do
The love for my brother is all true

67. Thank you, brother,
for being there
And letting me know
you will always care.

68. Thank you, brother
for loving me so
you helped me find
where I wanted to go.

69. Thank you, brother
when times got bad
you stood by me
as no one had.

70. And I thank you, brother
like I have before.
But this time, brother
it means so much more.

71. Thank you brother
for being there for me
you were there in my time in need

72. Thank you brother
for loving me
you had my back when people comfronted me

73. brother's are forever,
and always.
brother's can be
something to bring
a smile when you
need it the most.
a brother, you can almost
always love the most.
a brother is what i have
for she is someone that
hangs by my side everyday.

74. a brother can be a good thing in a long life

75. Brother, Brother
Do you hear me cry
Do you feel my touch?
Do you even feel my rhyme?
Brother, brother you know I care
I care for you sis I do, I do
I know I’m not their for you
But I will one day, trust me I will
Please brother save me sis
Give me another chance
I promise I would be their
I will, I will
Trust me I will

76. Oh my brother
I hope you're doing good
And staying out of trouble
Yeh, like my brothers could!

77. Oh my brother
I hope you're feeling strong
You might have to keep us in line
Should we do something wrong

78. Oh my brother
Where in the world did you go
For everytime I look for you
You have been a 'no show'

79. Oh my brother
Now smile one big smile
Then hold it just like that
I'll need to see that for a while

80. Oh my brother
Here's something you need to know
That you're someone very special
And I'll always love you so

No comments:

Post a Comment