Monday 2 January 2012

Free Life Partner SMS 3

41. Husband sitting near to his wife n she was driving,
Husband:please slow down the speed of car.
Wife:No ;please. No; please No please No pls..
Husband:the Newspaper will publish ur correct Age 55 in case of axident; Ohh KHkhkhkhkhkh..

42. Husband:u will never succeed
in making that dog obey u!
Wife:Nonsense it̢۪s only a matter of patience,
I had a lot of trouble with u at first

43. Wife: i had to marry you to find out how stupid you are.
Husband: You should have known the minute I asked you to marry me

44. HUSBAND- Shall v Try A Different Position 2Nite?
WiFE- Xcellent Idea, U Stand
At Da SINK & Wash Da Dishes
& I’ll Lie oN Da SoFA & Watch
Da T.V….

45. Husband to a newly wed wife!
I could go to the end of the world for you
Wife:Thanks,but promise me
you will stay there for the rest of your life.

46. Women Marry Men Hoping that They Will Change,
Men Marry Women Hoping that They Will Not..
Un4tunately It Happens in Contrast &
Ultimately Each 1 Gets Disappointed..

47. Fuming Wife: Wats my value in the family??
Techie Husband: An Unknown Virus..!!

48. Man & Wife were watchin a Boxing match in wich a boxer knockd out in round1
man says,
disgusting
It was ALL OVER in 1minute
Wife comments
NOW U know
how I Feel?

49. Wife: “If I sleep with your most loving friend,
what will be the first thought
that’ll come in your mind?”
Husband: “That you are a LESBIAN…”

50. Man come home,
Saw his Wife with his Friend in Bed.
He shoots his Friend.
Wife says “If you behave like this,
you will lose ALL your friend

51. Man at medical store:I need poison
Chemist: I can’t sell you that
Man shows his marriage certificate
.
.
.
Chemist: Oh! sorry,
I didn’t knew u had a prescription.

52. Lady to her Friend,
“Me and my Husband
Disagree on Everything. . .
I’m Too Far to the Right
and He’s Too Far to
the Wrong.”

53. To Be Happy With a Men:Love Him Little And Understand Him Alot..
To Be Happy With a Woman:Love Her Alot And DO NOT TRY To Understand HER---

54. Married men live longr thn single men do,bt married men r a lot mre willng 2 die

55. A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor!'

56. Sign in wallpaper and paint store: "Husbands choosing colors must have note from wives"

57. At a lion’s marriage:
Cat to Rat : Why are you dancing like teasing the Lion ?
Rat to Cat : Before marriage, even i was a lion !!!

58. Intresting Fact but true....
Only Twenty Percent of man have Brains,
Rest of them have....

59. If some one would like to have
a successful life after marriage
so he should implement this formula.
Never break 4 things in life.
1. Promise
2. trust
3. heart
4. relation

It never sounds when it breaks
but pains a lot.

60. Wife runs home saying, Pack your bag honey, I won 10 crores in lottery
Husband: Should I pack for beach or hills?
Wife: Who cares?

61. A Man's Silence can break a Woman's heart into thousand pieces while A Woman's Silence can give a man a thousand moments of peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment