Monday 2 January 2012

top Mother SMS in 2012 part 1

1. Mother’s love is the fuel that
enables a normal human being
to do the impossible.

2. The Miracle of Life
nurtured by a woman
who gave us
love and sacrifice…
is MOTHER
Happy Mothers Day!!

3. Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My Mother.

4. A MUM IS A ROSE WHOSE PETALS ARE SOFT,
A MUM IS A LILLY WHOSE STEM IS TALL & STRONG,
A MUM IS A PERSON WHO IS NEVER WRONG,
AND A MUM IS A PERSON U SHOULD LOVE FOREVER....
SO TRUST HER, BELIEVE HER & NEVER DOUBT HER.

5. My Mummy is as nice as a sweet
She's as pretty as a flower
She's as wise as an owl
She's as fast as a cheetah
She can dance like the wind and can even sing a little.
But one thing is for sure.
I love her and I always will!

6. Thank you mom for everything that you have done and keeping doing for me. Thank you God for having you as part of my life, you have taught me many good things, today what i have become it's because of you.
THANK YOU !!

7. Hey mom, I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms. I love you mom.

8. Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth.

9. I love my Mother a lot & I know she loves me 2 whatever the child is, my Mom is Best in the whole world.

10. A mother serves her sugar with
A bit of peppermint
To clarify the passages
That carry what she meant
When she first set to bear a soul
Quite separate from her own,
Whom she would cherish, yet must teach
To live and die alone

11. I PRAY GOD TO GIVE GOOD HEALTH
TO MOM.HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

12. MOTHER TEACHES US
M- MORAL VALUES
O-OBEDIENCE
T-TRUENESS
H-HONOURING
E-ETHICS
R-RESPECTING

13. I LOVE MY MOTHER VERY MUCH.
she is a good friend,COMFORTER,
CONSOLER AND LOVER in part of my life.She always cares me.
A HARTFUL HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS.

14. When u feel u r alone in a crowd, when u think no one can understand u, when u think ur love is rejected by others, and when u hate ur life just close ur eyes and think about her who loves u truly, cares for u in ur loneliness, dies when u cry, she is no one else but ur MOM...love u mom

15. So many wonderful moments we have spent together, so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather, thinking of u mother brings memories to mind, wonderful moments i ll treasure, these u gve me sincerely thats why my mom , I love u so dearly. Happy Mothers Day My dear Mom

16. Thanku mother for all that u do, i know my thanks are far to few, I really do love u i dont say enough, 4 me those words r really tough, i wish i could express all that i feel, bt 4 me u know thats a big deal, Have a g8 day i m thinking of u , i hope my feelings r getting through. Happy Mothers Day

17. There r no words that say thanku enough 4 everything u have done 4 me while i was growing up.I really do appreciate u and admire u very much, though i dont always express myself that i ll always be intouch, I guess thats why we have these special days, so that peoples like myself can say that they will love u always. Happy Mothers Day My Cute Mom

18. The love she has deep in her heart, Always gives me a good jump start, She is the one who's love is true, Thank u Mom for being u

19. Mommy, I love you For all that you do. I'll kiss you and hug you 'Cause you love me, too. You feed me and need me To teach you to play, So smile 'cause I love you On this Mother's Day. Mommy, I love you

20. Happy Mother's Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying thank you It means I love you You are my mother, my friend Today is your day

No comments:

Post a Comment