Monday 2 January 2012

Free collection of Husband SMS 4

61. Spinster: A bachelor's wife.

62. Q: Why are husbands like lawn mowers?
A: They’re hard to get started, emit foul odors, and don’t work half the time!

63. My wife submits and I obey; she always lets me have her way.

64. My wife doesn't care what I do away from home, as long as I don't enjoy it.

65. My other wife is beautiful.

66. My opinions are my wife's, and she says I'm lucky to have them.

67. My darling wife was always glum. I drowned her in a cask of rum, And so made sure that she would stay, In better spirits night and day.

68. Men have a much better time of it than women; for one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier.

69. May your wife be a witch who takes after her mother, and may you all live together in a one-room house.

70. Wife: You changed after marriage.
Husband: I’ve told you that
“I am not interested in Married womans”

71. A husband is what's left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted.

72. Love thy neighbor, but make sure her husband is away first.

73. If you never want to see a man again, say, "I love you, I want to marry you, I want to have children..." - they leave skid marks.

74. If all men were brothers, would you let one marry your sister?

75. I am in total control, but don't tell my wife.

76. Husband: a man who buys his football tickets four months in advance and waits until December 24 to do his Christmas shopping.

77. Honolulu - it's got everything. Sand for the children, sun for the wife, sharks for the wife's mother.

78. He who knows nothing, knows nothing. But he who knows he knows nothing knows something. And he who knows someone whose friend's wife's brother knows nothing, he knows something. Or something like that.

79. Dear Mrs, Mr, Miss, or Mr and Mrs Daneeka: Words cannot express the deep personal grief I experienced when your husband, son, father or brother was killed, wounded, or reported missing in action.

80. And I shall love thee still my dear, Until my wife is wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment