Monday 2 January 2012

Free Life Partner SMS 2

21. Man Was Complaining 2 A Frnd
I'd It All
Money, A Beautiful House, A Big Car, D Luv Of A Prety Gal Thn Its
All Gone
Frnd: Wht Hapend?
Man: My Wife Found Out :)

22. Man 2 Her Fat Wife: 'Do U Wana Lose 10 Pounds Of Ugly Fat In Just 2 Mins?'
Wife:' Yes, Why Not. Tell Me Wht's d Procedure?'
Husband: 'Cut Off Ur Head' =P ;->

23. Wife: Wherever We Keep D Money,
Our Son Steals It.
I Don't Know What To Do About It
Hus: Keep It In His ENGINEERING Books.
He'll Never Touch!

24. Wife: Darling ! When Was The Last Time Our Son Wrote To Us ... ?
Husband: Just A Minute Sweetheart ! I'll See The Cheque-Book ... (-;

25. HUSBAND-Shall v Try A Different P?siti?n 2Nite?
WiFE-Xcellent Idea, U Stand
At Da SINK & Wash Da Dishes
& I?ll Lie ?N Da S?FA & Watch
Da T.V?;)

26. Wife- Beggar Who Came Yesterday Is Very Bad
Husband- WHY ?
Wife- I Gave Him Food Yesterday & Today He Gifted Me A Book How To Cook?

27. Wife:I Think Our Daughter ?s ?n Love with Someone?
Husband:
How Do U Know??
Wife:
Bcoz She is Not Asking For Pocket Money?

28. a seventy years old man asked his wife.
Do you feel sad when u see me running behind young girls?
Wife: No not at all, even dogs chase cars but they can?t drive it.

29. Radio Quiz:
Should women have children after 35?
Sardar Replied:
No, 35 children are more than enough!

30. Wife: If I removed da cook & make da food myself 4 a month,what will u pay me?
Husband: I don?t hav 2 pay u, u?ll get my entire insurance amount.;-)

31. Man On His Death Bed Confesses 2 His Wife-I Had An Affair With Ur Sister, Ur Best Frd & The Maid.
Wife : I Know Darling. Now Relax & Let The Poison Work! ..;-)

32. A Wife hit her Husband with a Frying Pan.
Husband:What was THAT for?
Wife:I found a paper in your pocket, with the name Jenny on it.
Husband:I played RACE last week and Jenny was the name of my HORSE.
Wife:Sorry!
Next day the Wife hit him with the Frying Pan AGAIN!
Husband:Why?
Wife:Your Horse PHONED!

33. A Couple Drove For several Miles, Not saying A Word
As They Passed A ?arnyard Θf Mules & Donkeys,
Wife; Relatives Θf Ψours .!
Husband: Yep, My In-Laws?!

34. A Small Argument Betwn A Couple Turns Violent.
Angry Husband: Do Not Let D Animal In Me Cum Out.
Wife: Who Is Scared Of A Mouse!

35. ?Friendship Among Women?
A woman didn?t come home @ night. The next day she told her husband she?d slept over at a friend?s house
The man called his wife?s 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it
?Friendship among Men?
A man didn?t come home 1 night. The next day he told his wife he slept over at a friend?s house
The woman called her husband?s 10 best friends. 8 of them said, he did sleep over and 2 claimed, he wz still there !

36. Husband:I?ll admit I?m wrong if u?ll admit I?m right!
Wife:I agree! u go first!
Husband:Ok?I?m wrong!
Wife(with a twinkle in her eye):you are right!

37. Husband: I am Going Out For Five Days...!
Wife: Ok But Don't Surprise Me By Coming Back Early, OtherWise U'll Be Surprised. . . ;->

38. Husband:
You know,
wife, our son got his brain from me.
Wife: I think he did ,
I still got mine with me!

39. Wife: What is so interesting in me?
Husband: I dont know the meaning of interesting!!!

40. Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Darling : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Darling : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, ?What other problem [?]

No comments:

Post a Comment