Monday 2 January 2012

top free Father SMS 5

81. Daddy no one can decribe
in words what a father means.
Happy fathers day daddy,
And remember i love you.
82. Being a great father is like shaving.
No matter how good you shaved today,
you have to do it again tomorrow.
Happy Father’s Day

83. “I cannot Thnink Of Any Need
In Childhood
As Strong As
The Need For A
Father’s Protection..”
Happy Father’s Day To All..

84. Do u know whats the meaning of FAMILY?
F=father
A=and
M=mother
I=i
L=love
Y=you

85. If father is happy then God is happy and if father is angry the God also angry so try to happy your father.

86. Father enjoy his son birth and son also enjoy fathers day.

87. The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him.

88. My dear FATHER!
I owe U the debt of life ,
Its infinity, colors, sounds & feelings i experience.
Plz accept my gratitude on this very special day,
Although every moment of my life is a gift from you.
“Happy Fathers Day”
89. Daddy, I love you so,
You are my inspiration,
You are a picture of strength and serenity,
and I shall love you till eternity!
“Happy Fathers Day”

90. Dad, wishing you a box of happiness
Today, tomorrow and always
With all my love!
Happy Fathers Day

91. Wonderful moments we have spent together
Thinking of u father brings memories to mind
Wonderful moments I will forever treasure
I love u so dearly
“Happy Fathers Day”

92. A father is like a god who gives all the happiness to his son,
I cant live without you dad,
I love you dad,

93. I’d go through stretch marks again for you.
Happy Fathers’ Day..

94. U r every thing to me…..
Whom i can share my all secrets….
U r always there to help me……
May u live long.!!
Happy Father’s Day

95. Happy Father’s Day

96. Every mother generally hopes that her daughter will snag a better husband than she managed to do… but she’s certain that her boy will never get as great a wife as his father did.

97. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Happy Father’s Day

98.

F is for the Faith that I have on you
A is for the Affection that you treat me with
T is for the Tender touch of yours
H is for the Happiness that you give me
E is for the Endless sacrifice that you make for me
R is for the Rapture that I get in your company.

99. Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing and Righteous...
That's you Papa

100. Like a potter
You made me from naught
To my soul
Joy you brought
So much to me you taught
Dad, thanks a lot
To you I jot
A Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment