Monday 2 January 2012

Free Marriage Day SMS 1

1. My wife and I
were happy for 20 years.
Than we met.

2. Wife:
(expecting a car)
Gift me smthng which goes frm 0 to 100 in 3 seconds when I'm on it.
Husbnd gifted her a
weighing machine.... .!

3. On 20th Anniversary husbnd deep in thought..
Wife: Wat r u thinking?
Husbnd: Do u remember when ur dad caught us dating?
Wife's heart melts, thinks its sweet of him 2 still remembr that date
Husbnd: He pointed his gun at me & said either marry my daughter or go 2 jail for 20 years
Wife smiles ''Yes"
Husbnd sighs n says: Aaaaaaahhh!
i would've been free today!:-D

4. Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes

5. What’s the difference between wife n neighbours wife?
Wife is a chocolate, can have any time.
Neighbour’s wife is like an ice-cream, shud hv immediately.

6. Wat a married man says after years of marriage:- My marriage is made of Trust and Understanding, she doesn't Trust me and I dont Understand her.

7. I asked my wife,
“Where do you want to go for our anniversary?
“It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
“Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!”
She said. So I suggested,
“How about the kitchen?”

8. Me and My Wife was Very Happy before….

9. To the beautiful couple in all the land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand. Happy Anniversary.

10. On this special day, best wishes go to you, that this wonderful love u share, lasts ur lifetime through. Happy anniversary to you my LOVE

11. Hoping that the love u shared years ago Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing u much joy ,love and happiness To celebrate again. Happy Anniversary

12. Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it, Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary

13. How true my feelings were I found out to be The best thing in my life Was when you married me Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband), For the years we share I know one thing for sure We make a wonderful pair!!

14. Before Marriage:-
He: yes! atlast it was so hard 2 wait
she:do you want me 2 leave?
He: No! don’t even think about it
She: do you love me ?
He:ofcourse! over n over!
She:have u ever cheated on me?
He:No!y r u even asking?
She:will u go on wid me on picnic?
He:every chance I get!
She:will u hit me ?
He:R u crazy?I’m not that kind of person!
She:can I trust u?
He:yes..
She: Darling!
After marriage…
Now simply read from bottom to top

15. True relatives always
stand behind u during bad times.
Check ur marriage album.
All your relatives were standing behind u!

16. Married life is full of excitement and frustration:

17. A MAN IS INCOMPLETE BEFORE MARRIAGE.....AFTER THAT HE IS FINISHED...

18. An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

19. There is no substitute for the comfort supplied by the utterly taken-for granted relationship.

20. All marriages are happy. It's the living together afterward that causes all the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment