Monday 2 January 2012

Free Brother SMS 1

Wife SMS: 01
My life starts from you my dear brother

2. If I’m not with you, I am not with anybody my brother

3. Brother, please hold my hand
As we journey through this land
Together we stand, together we will fall
No matter what, God will keep us together
That will be the best of all

Brother, please hold my hand
Because without you I can't stand
For we were put on this earth for a reason
To go through every good and bad season

Brother, please hold my hand
As our strength, together, builds each other to become strong
So that our love for each other will last lon

4. dear brother
no matter
where you are!
I want you to know you're special to us
and will always be in our thoughts!

5. arguing for the heck of it
borrowing and
never returning my stuff
brother, for everything
you are
I love you very very much

6. You've gotta msg
A gorgeous girl sends your way
guess WHO?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's me of course, your sis!
just that I'd drop you a line to say!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hope you're having a great day ...

7. it's double scoops of fun
having a bro like you
coz you're a best friend
and brother
all in ONE

8. see this jumbooo hug
it's for U bro!
coz you're the greatest

9. Bro!
you're my inspiration ...

10. believe it or not
the cutest chik in town
came to ask for you!!!

11. hey bro!
just thinking about all the fun times
we had
miss ya!

12. it's me bro!
your lill sis
wat's up dude?

13. You're the greatest BOTHER
...
.
.
.
.
.

ooopss
BROTHER ;)

14. Respect rises up so far above
The pettiness of separate view;
Differences bow before a love
And friendship that is blood-bound, too.
You're my brother and I love you!!!

15. I like to remember our times together good times and the bad.
I regret the times I yelled at you when you were only trying to help,
but you know I only did it because you did it to me.
I miss your smile, Big Brother!!!!

16. I am your brother
Your Best friend forever..
Singing the songs
The music that you like
We're brothers til the end of time
Together or not
You're always in my heart
Your hurting feelings...
In you will reign no more.

17. Sometimes being a brother iz even better than being a superhero.

18. Brothers & brothers are as close as hands and feet.

19. dear brother
no matter
where u are!
I want u 2 know u are special 2 us
and will alwaz be in our thoughts!

20. Your love and guidance
In everything that I do
Makes me thankful
For a brother like you

No comments:

Post a Comment