Monday 2 January 2012

Free Brother SMS 3

41. My dear and dear...
Of family V.i.P
At one of
My life heart...
Dear my dear
Brother...
Your brother's
how are you...?

42. Brother i know you've been sad,
When i was mad
Brother i know you've been happy
When i knew you were faking a smile
Brother i know you've been glad
When i knew there was something wrong

43. I asked you if something was wrong
But you said no everything is fine
I asked you if you needed me
But you said no i have someone else
I asked you if you needed my help
But you said no i've got it

44. Brother i know i don't tell you everything
When everything went wrong
Brother you mean the world to me
When i really meant it
Brother you were there for me
When i needed you the most
Brother friends cant solve everything
When you were ready to ask me what was wrong

45. I know i'm not always there
But when i talk to you, you always tell me what i missed
I know i'm not happy that much anymore
But when im with you makes my day shine
I know i'm mad when you push me, slap me, hit me,
But i'll never say i hate you
When i really truley do love you

46. Brother i really love you
Brother you know thats true
Brother you mean the world to me
Brother just to let you know that im always here for you

so to let you know how you really mean to me

47. A brother is someone who leads you when you are having a problem.
A brother makes you laugh and cry.
A brother is someone who likes to fight with you.
A brother is the one who stands with you in all your ups and downs.
A brother makes you remember who you really are.
A brother sometimes makes you cry when they are very sad.
A brother is someone who is always there for you through all the laughter and tears.
A brother is real.
A brother never will pretend.
A brother is someone like you whom I treasure everyday in my heart.

48. My brother is funny
he likes to eat money

49. I can't wait till he goes to school
he might have a lot of work to do

50. I will have to teach him how to spell
I never want to be in hell

51. My Brother is a tease
he is always making me freeze

52. he is so great
I do believe in fate

53. My brother is only seven
But he knows all about heaven

54. My brother is almost two
I will have to teach her to tie his shoes

55. My brother I love to death
he is sometimes a mess

56. My brother i will never forget
he needs to learn not to hit

57. You are my brother
untill the very end
You are my brother
you are my best friend

58. You are my brother
you cheer me up when i feel blue
You are my brother
forever you'll be true

59. You are my brother
the loving and supporting one
You are my brother
and the one i will always love

60. My little brother,
always keeps shinning
like a star
and make others shine.
My little brother,

No comments:

Post a Comment