Monday 2 January 2012

Free Marriage Day SMS 2

21. As to marriage or celibacy, let a man take which course he will, he will be sure to repent.

22. Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day.

23. Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.

24. Marriage is a ceremony in which rings are put on the finger of the lady and around the hands and feet of the man.

25. May you never leave your marriage alive.

26. May you be too good for the world and not good enough for your wife.

27. Marry not a tennis player. For love means nothing to them.

28. love my eyes when U look into them,
I love my name when U say it,
I love my heart when U love it,
I love my life when U are in it.

29. As you continue to send out love, the energy returns to you in a regenerating spiral… As love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love
is the tool, and more love is the end product.

30. A husband is living proof that a wife can take a joke.

31. A Code of Honor: Never approach a friend's girlfriend or wife with mischief as your goal. There are just too many women in the world to justify that sort of dishonorable behavior. Unless she's really attractive.

32. Behind every Successful man
there is a satisfied woman.
But behind every satisfied woman.
there is an exausted man.

33. Evolution of Man:
Without Marriage “Spider Man”
On Marriage Day “Super Man”
After Marriage “Gentle Man”
If wife is beautiful then rest of life
.
.
.
.
“Watch Man”

34. Q: During Marriage ceremony why is the
bridegroom made to sit on the horse?
A: He is given his last chance to
run away…!!

35. I hide my tears when i say your name but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although i smile & seem carefree there is no one who mises u more than ME

36. Happiness as light as air.
LOVE as DEEP as OCEAN.
Friends as solid as diamonds and
success as bright as gold.
These r my wishes 4 u today n everyday…goodluck

37. Smile a while,
& when U smile,
smile another smile
& soon there will b miles
& miles of smile
bcoz you smiled .
i wish your day is full of SMILE

38. There was a man who said, "I never knew what happiness was until I got married...and then it was too late!"

39. Love: An obsessive delusion that is cured by marriage.

40. In marriage, the bridge gets a shower. But for the groom, it's curtains!

No comments:

Post a Comment