Monday 2 January 2012

top free Father SMS 2

21. We may be far
But you're in my mind ever
It's time for me to say
A Sweet Dad's Day!
22. In happiness, in sorrow
You were always there for me
I may not have always said it
But, it's the day to say it loud.
'I Love You Dad'

23. You may be out of sight but you're always in my mind. Happy Fathers'Day

24. Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I’ll kiss you and hug you
‘Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile ’cause I love you
On this Father’s Day.

25. I'd go through stretch marks again for you. Happy Father's Day, darling husband.

26. Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers. Happy Father's Day!

27. You may be out of sight but you're always in my mind. Happy Fathers'Day

28. Some things are just better the way they are like you! Happy Fathers'Day!

29. If the relationship of
father to son could
really be reduced to biology,
the whole earth would blaze
with the glory of fathers and sons.

30. I'd go through stretch marks again for you. Happy Fathers' Day, darling husband.

31. u r the 1 who brought me all happiness.........
u never let me to touch sadness......
u sacrificed entire life 4 my sake......
without u my life will b fake.

32. Thank you for being a great dad to us!
Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
I miss you Daddy…
Happy Father’s day!

33. One
father
is
more
than
a
hundred
School
masters.

34. Every mother generally hopes that
her daughter will snag a better husband
than she managed to do…
but
she’s certain that her boy will never
get as great a wife as his father did.

35. If the relationship of
father to son could
really be reduced to biology,
the whole earth would blaze
with the glory of fathers and sons.

36. Thanks for being
there through the
tears,laughter and
dirty diapers.
Happy Father’s Day!

37. Some
things
are
just
better
the
way
they
are
like
you!
Happy Fathers’Day!

38. You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father’s Day

39. So many wonderful moments we have spent together,
so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather,
thinking of u father brings memories to mind,
wonderful moments i ll treasure,
these you give me sincerely that’s why my dad ,
I love you so dearly.
Happy Father’s Day My dear dad

40. God made a father who is,
as sweet as a nectar,
as brave as a lion,
as cheerful as a bear,
and he gave such dear father to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment