Monday 2 January 2012

Free collection of Husband SMS 2

21. A man inserted an 'add' in the classified: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

22. 1st Friend: My wife converted me to religion.
2nd Friend: Really?
1st Friend: Yes. Until I married her I didnt believe in hell.

23. Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
but luckier is the woman
who is the last love of a man.

24. The average man’s life consists of: Twenty years of having his mother ask him where he is going, Forty years of having his wife ask the same question; and at the end, the mourners wondering too.

25. Sardar on phone Doctor my wife is pergnant.She is having pain right now.
Doctor: Is this her first child?
Sardar: No this is her husband speaking…………

26. Wife asked his husband how many women he had slept with.
Husband proudly replies, only you darling, with others I was awake!!
27. Last night was my fault,
my wife asked,
“what’s on the TV?”
and ….. I said, “dust!”

28. Q: WHO IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MAN?
ANS: HE IS THE ONE WHO MAKES MORE MONEY THAN HIS WIFE CAN SPEND!

29. Pappu, while filling up a form: Dad, what should I write for mother tongue.?
Santa: Very long!!!!!

30. Pati – I Saw my wife with a unknown man going to movie.
Friend – didnt you follow them?
Pati – Nahi yaar,I have already seen that movie

31. Q. What do you call a fat lady waiting for a bus?
A. Moti-vating!!!

32. When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

33. The average man’s life consists of:
20 years of having his mother ask him where he is going,
40 years of having his wife ask the same question;
An d at the end, the mourners wondering too.

34. A person who surrenders when he’s WRONG,
is HONEST.
A person who SURRENDERS when not SURE,
is WISE.
A person who surrenders even if he’s RIGHT,
is a HUSBAND.!

35. Boy friend is fun,
&
Husband is gun,
Boy friend is light of moon,
&
Husband is month of june,
Boy friend is tooty fruity,
&
Husband is qismat phooti.
36. A man, upon his engagement, went to his father and said, "Dad! I've found a woman just like mother"
His father replied, "So what do you want? sympathy?"

37. Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.

38. A little kid asks his Dad,
“Daddy, how much does
it cost to get married?”
“No idea,” replied the Father,
“I’m still paying for it…”
39. What a married man says after years of marriage:- My marriage is made of Trust & Understanding, she doesn’t Trust me & I dont Understand her.

40. I have often wanted to drown my troubles... but I have not been able to convince my wife to go for a swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment