Saturday 31 December 2011

All time hits Apology SMS 3

41. I"m sorry to be smiling every time you"re near. I"m sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you"re here. I"m sorry that cupid has made his hit. I"m sorry I love you, I can"t help it.

42. anytime you are angry that breaks my heart
but my heart will never stop to love you............
sorry for that

43. SORRY.... SORRY.... SORRY.....SORRY....
Dont get confused ,Arey Baba SORRY means:

S-Some,
O-One
Is,R-Really,
R-Rememberinhg
Y-You.....Have A wonderful day....

44. In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry.

45. An apology is a good way to have the last word.

46. A stiff apology is a second insult.... The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt.

47. An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.

48. Apologizing - a very desperate habit - one that is rarely cured. Apology is only egotism wrong side out.

49. It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.

50. True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive.

51. It's easier to apologize than ask for permission.

52. Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused.

53. The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.

54. The only good thing about punctuality is that it usually gets you an apology.

55. Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.

56. I’m sorry.
I’m really, really, really Sorry!
Please forgive me!

57. Thought 4 the day
I cried when I had no shoes. Suddenly I stopped crying when i saw a man without leg.
Life is full of Blessings sometime we don't understand it.
GUD MORNING

58. What will this day hold
As i blindly venture in
Itll only hold what i allow
So with positive thoughts lets begin
Good Morning!
59. U should be either in a part ...

U should be either in a part of problem or
U should be either in a part of solution
So start u r day in ur own style..
Good Morning

60. Eyes are not meant for tears and heart is not meant for fear,
Never get upset but always cheer
Bcoz you are the one who can make people smile for years.
Good morning

No comments:

Post a Comment