Saturday 31 December 2011

Misleading SMS latest collection 3

41. It's a test to check your capability of Mathematics
But you have 2 read this msg for only once.......
ok!
R u ready??
Here We Go....
2+7
+9
-5
+4
+8
-2
+5
-4
+12
-8
THE QUESTIOS:
How many Times Did u Press The Button

42. Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..cold,naked,thinking of u, missing ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin.
Where were u lastnite,

43. Mr inside lives with Mrs outside. Inside went outside leaving outside inside. Outside standing inside called
inside to come inside. But inside stayin outside called outside to come outside. so outside came outside and
inside went outside. oh, no where is ur mind now? inside or outside?

44. Its too heard to loose someone who is 99% cute, 98% sweet, 97% loving, 96% talented and 100% friendly,
Thats me, whats a waste of life if u loose me.

45. God made daylight n called it the SUN.
God made daylight n called it the SUN.
God made entertainment n called it FUN.
God made nightlight n called it the MOON.
God made U n called CARTOON.

46. Last Night Shaitan Come In My Dream & Said That he Wantedto Disturb good People. I Gave Him ur Number
But He Said TO me thai : I Can't Disturb my Boss":.!

47. EYES: to look at u.HAND: to pray for u.MIND: to remember u.HEART: to make friendship with u.and LEG: to kick u if u forget me....So alkways remeber me!!!

48. 484884484888484888844484848 ?

49. good morning.......
have u done 2 of thae most important things when u woke up today????
1) pray , so that u may live long
2) take a bath so that other can live long......

50. What is the height of Flirting?
When your love letter starts with "TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN".

51. WARNING:
Cell Phone
Causes Radiation
& It Results In
Brain Damage !
But You are Safe.
It Only Affects
People With
Brains !!
How Lucky you are , No Brain No Pain:-

52. U r 20% Fantastic,
U r 20% Attractive,
U r 20% Loveable,
U r 20% Terific,
U r 20% Understandable,
Inshort U r 100% F.A.L.T.U.

53. Some times small things in life hurts a lot….
If u don’t agree with me… . . . . . . . . . . . .
TRY TO SIT ON A PIN….:-)

54. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ~ !@ # $%^&*
Thank God All Boutons Of My Cell r Fine.
Sorry 2 Distrb u

55. In your life 4 thing come anytime:
1 LOVE
2 FRIENDSHIP
3 MONEY
4 ?????????
"SUSU"
So do it be4 sleep it can come at any time.

56. hey i saw u in TV... how smart u r ... how sweet u r ... how lovely u r ... but i dont know y u r comilg only in animal planet chanel...

57. When u feel, That nobody loves u, Nobody cares 4 u, & every 1 is ignoring you, N hating u, U should ask urself, Sala

58. you"
yes you
u really disspointed me
i trusted u so much but UR big mouth is never SHUT
why don't u stop telling others my secret?
that
I M CUTE !!

59. If u Punch me,I dont mind
If u Punch me,I dont mind
If u Hurt me,I dont mind
If u Use bad language2 me,I dont mind
If u Insult me,I dont mind
Bcause U R MY "ATM CARD"...

60. Those Sparkling Eyes
Those Sparkling Eyes
That Amazing Face
A 100watt smile
The Enthu Stride
The Cheerful Talk
Charming stud
I'm still The same
hw r u?...wts up?

No comments:

Post a Comment