Saturday 31 December 2011

Rude SMS Collection 2012 collection 1

Rude SMS Collection !

1. How Dogs and Women are alike?
Neither believe that silence is golden,
Neither can balance a checkbook &
Both put too much value on kissing.

2. If ever I was rude to u,
If ever I was angry with u,
If ever I misbehaved with u,
then don’t hesitate,
JUST SLAP yourself

3. Make love to ur galfriend on Valentine day.
She’ll give u good news on Mothers day &
U’ll have a child on children`s day.
Don’t try this on everybody.
Coz U’ll have bad news on Dec 1

4. “LOVE” .What a heavenly thing, what a heavenly word….
but do u know what is LOVE?
L= Loss
O= Of
V= Valuable
E= Energy….
So don’t LOVE..

5. Today is the birthday of Donald Duck..
Wish him happy birthday and send this
sms to every cartoon as i did…..

6. Can we do romance in the evening today?
I’m in a good mood
Just a little bit of kissing and biting
reply me soon!
urs lovingly
“MOSQUITO”

7. One who surrenders when he is wrong is HONEST,
One who surrenders when he is not sure is WISE,
One who surrenders even when he is sure that he is right is HUSBAND…

8. Wife asked his husband how many women he had slept with?
Husband proudly replies, only you darling, with others I was awake!!

9. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,
Marrying you screwed up my life.

10. My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe “go to hell”
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl’s
Empty and so is your head.

11. Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.
But the roses are wilting,
The violets are dead,
The sugar bowl’s empty,
And so is your head.

12. “CONGRATS” U have been awarded an M.B.A degree
For not Smsing me.
MBA means ‘Member of Beggers Association’
Kindly forward it 2 all M.B.A’s.

13. From Moon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,
From birth till my death, my feelings 4 u
have never changed.
For me, you’ve always been…
a headache !

14. Hi, how do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?

15. Are you free tonight, or will it cost me? I'm new in town, can you give me directions to your flat?

16. One out of four people is a chinese. If your father, your mother and your brother are not Chinese, it must be you.

17. You don't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again you don't know the meaning of most words.

18. Today its cool to have small cars and small computers.Soon it will be cool to have a small penis too.then you my friend will be THE MAN!!

19. The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers 2.If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?

20. Hi, how do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?

No comments:

Post a Comment