Saturday 31 December 2011

Misleading SMS latest collection 5

80. She offered him Honour.
He honoured her offer.
Then the whole night,
in honour of her offer.
He was “on her” and “off her”.

81. :: Before Marriage ::
Boy: Finally the day come
Girl: Would you leave me?
Boy: No way don’t ever think about it.
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Yes of course
Girl: Is there any other girl in your life?
Boy: No, not at all.
Girl: Do you live with me rest of your life?
Boy: Yes Dear!
Girl: Oh, Dear
:: After Marriage ::
Read it [...]

82. Never ever reject any girls in your life..!
Because,
A good girls gives you happiness.
and
Bad girls gives you experience!

83. difference between good girls
and very good girls.
Good girls open few buttons
when environment is hot.
Very good girls open all buttons
to make environment hot.

84. Friends I am collecting Gandhi’s photos.
Please give your contribution to my collection.
A small condition is, It must be on
100, 500 or 1000 rupees note only.

85. For India its Ind.
For Pakistan its Pak.
For Afghanistan its Afg.
For Argentina its Arg.
For Germany its Ger.
Then what’s for Brazil

86. Pappu: Dad how was I born?
Dad: well son, your Mom & I got to gether at ‘YAHOO’
we set us a date via E-Mail, & Met in a cyber cafe,
Your Mom agreed to dowload data from my PEN DRIVE,
JUST when I was about to “Transfer”
we realised that none of us have installed “FIREWALL”
IT was too late [...]

87. Degrees of girls….!
B.A = Beautiful Angel
B.E = Beautiful Eyes
B.Sc = Beautiful Structure
L.L.B = Lovely Lifp and Body
M.B.A = Married but Available

88. Some people have nice Eyes,
Some people have nice Face,
Some People have nice Smile.
But you have
.
.
.
.
.
Just Leave It…!

89. You are one of the most CUTE persons in the world!!
Just a second, don’t misunderstand.
CUTE means:
Creating
Useless
Troubles
Everywhere..

90. If ever I was rude to u,
If ever I was angry with u,
If ever I misbehaved with u,
then don’t hesitate,
JUST SLAP URSELF
mistake aap ki hi hogi :p

91. Love is possible after friendship
but
friendship is not possible after love
because
medicines work before death
later nothing can be cured….!!!

92. When things go wrong,
when sadness fills your heart &
when tears flow 4rm your eyes,
just let me know.
.
.
cause I want 2b there 4 U!
I am selling TISSUES, BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!

93. I always think about U.
I can’t live without U.
I really need U.
I’m totally mad about U.
I just wanna be with U.
I’m crazy 4 U.
I wanna marry U.
I LOVE U.

(My neighbour say all this to me)

94. Sectary saw his boss pant zip open.
She tells him, Sir your garage is open.
Bos: Did you see my Pagero Jeep?
Sectary: No, I saw a small scooter with
two punctured wheels.

95. It’s the thing that satisfies
ur mind, body & soul!
Do it on bed, on a sofa,
in the car or anywhere!
It’s called Prayer!
God bless ur naughty mind.

96. Teacher: Make a sentence using word “HAND”
Student: My penis in your hand.
Teacher slapped him.
Student: Sorry, I just forget to give space after “PEN”.

97. A girl to doctor: when I smoke cigarette,
I feel very uncomfortable,
On first puff, I put off my shoes.
On second, my socks.
On third, my shirt.
Doctor: take this cigarette and tell me in detail.

98. True relatives always
stand behind u during bad times.
Check ur marriage album.
All your relatives were standing behind u!

99. When the time comes for you to give
your heart to someone,
make sure that u select someone who
will never break your heart,
coz broken hearts have no spare parts.

100. Yesterday whole night i
was thinkin abt only U
Now i'm
thinking of "V".
Tonight i'll definitly
think abt w,x,y and z

No comments:

Post a Comment