Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Insult SMS 5

80. Your network tariff has changed! Call charges are now calculated according to brain size. The smaller the cheaper! Congrats You can make free calls!

81. Press Down if u think u r MAD.
I can't Believe u Did That!
Again?
For God Sake! LORD!!
Why u Still Doing it?
Truth is out now!
MENTAL CASE!!

82. Cow Elephant Donkey.
-Discussing who is greatest?
Cow.I giv 50 ltres milk a day.
Elephant.I eat 100 bundle's of sugar cane a day.

83. If i need brain transplantation i wil prefer ur brain......... dont think u r genious. I just wanted a brain which is never used before ! !

84. You're like milk, I just wanna make you part of my complete breakfast.

85. You are so beautiful that I want to be reincarnated as your child so that I can breastfeed by you until I'm 20.

86. Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

87. Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

88. There's just one thing your eyes haven't told me yet....you're name.

89. If beauty were an hour, you'd be a second.

90. I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest lady on earth tonight.

91. What's the simularity of math and sex? add the beds, minus the clothes, devide the leggs and multiply.

92. Death is the greatest kick of all.That's why they save it for last!

93. Bedroom golf can make u grin,u need a stick 2 help u win.Keep ur clubs in good condition+neva play wivout permission.Practice often its lotsa fun+try2get a hole in1

94. What's that ugly thing on your neck? OOOH Its your face!

95. HOW DO U KEEP A BLONDE WOMEN BUSY ALL DAY? PUT HER IN A CIRCLE ROOM AT TELL HER TO GO AND SIT IN THE CORNER!

96. We are pleased to tell you your results Your IQ test came back Its Negative!!

97. im ur secret admirer u touch me in all the right places u always no how to turn me on ur lookin at me rite now smilin,who am i? im ur phone u fool

98. How Do U Keep An Idiot Entertained? Press Down Press Up......................

99. yes,god made u first,but there is always a rough draft before the final copy

100. Psst! Cutie yes YOU! Ur smiling again Its coz i told u dat ur CUTE hey Sometimes we need 2 lie Just to make some one SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment