Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Insult SMS 3

41. I know what sign you were born under...'RED LIGHT DISTRICT'

42. This sms can only be read by someone SEXY
try again
again
maybe you are
just not sexy?
one more time
hey don't force it ugly!!!

43. Look who's talking - I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets: one to get in and another to get out.

44. Well, you're living proof that even a turd can be polished.

45. People like him don't just grow on trees - they swing from them

46. We have strange and wonderful relationship. You're strange and I'm wonderful.

47. You're about as challenging as stealing candy from a bi-polar baby in a bell-jar.

48. I've been arrested for bein the ugliest person in Britain, can u plz cum down the police station and show them it's a mistake?

49. Clouds r white but the sky is blue,monkey like u should b kept in the zoo, dont get angry ull find me there too,not in the cage but laughing at u. ha! ha! ha!

50. I saw U on the road that day U Were Looking so fine Ur Face So Divine Ur Walk So Perfect My Heart Started to Sing a Sweet Song??????. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

51. Today, tommorow and yesterday there will be one heart that would always beat for you You know Whose??? your Own Stupid!!!

52. TWO FACTS OF LIFE FACT 1 : U cannot touch ur lower lip with ur tongue. FACT 2 : After reading this, 99/100 idiots like u would try it.!!

53. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

54. Hey! Can you do me a favour, take a pic of urself and send it to me. I'm Playing cards and i'm mising the JOKER!!!

55. I saw u on a road, U look so beautiful, u walk as a divine. when i see u a sweet song blowed in my heart WHO LETS THE DOG OUT.

56. I'm at police station. The police caught me & filed a case against me of "POSSESSION OF GOOD LOOKS" . i'm DOOMED, Need some ugly Monkey 2 bail me out , Where r u?

57. I like watching you, I like to spend my time with you. But you are always surrounded by others as you are the main attaraction of the ZOO!!!

58. Qualities a friend must have: Cute as crocodile. Smart as donkey. Active as turtle. Fit as hippo. Matured as monkey. Sincerity like dog. No doubt you are my good friend

59. What is a difference between a Kiss, a Car and a Monkey? A kiss is so dear, a car is too dear and a monkey is U dear.

60. 1 day u'll B srprisd 2 c ME beside U.
U & ME laughing,
U & ME crying,
U & ME dreaming,
U & ME holding on,
U & ME...
just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

No comments:

Post a Comment