Saturday 31 December 2011

Top Angry SMS Collection 3

Angry SMS: 41
U r a nice person...
but..U have to do 2 things early in the morning...
1st. pray to God so that u can live....
2nd.take a bath so that others can live....

Angry SMS: 42
R u mad?
Y r u reading me?
There is nothing in me.
Just stop it, u r wasting ur time.
I think u will never stop reading me.
OK
Read me now.

Angry SMS: 43
Government of Pakistan has introduced a new rule...
Good looking people should be thrown out of country!!! U r safe..oh! No where should I Hide???

Angry SMS: 44
Disturbing you...
new software has been introduced. Any 2 persons having it in their mobiles can send free SMS 2 each other.
To install it in ur mobile follow instructions otherwise ur mobile may be damaged. Press Down
Press Up
Wrong key pressed,Ur Mobile damaged

Angry SMS: 45
Brother: Why do you smell funny?
You: It's called Soap - don't think you've ever smelt it before...

Angry SMS: 46
Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

Angry SMS: 47
Hey friend remember dat without stupidity there can be no wisdom
& without ugliness there can be no beauty..
so the world needs YOU after all!

Angry SMS: 48
Why does a stupid blond girl never swim on her belly? ...
When she feels something wet she turn on her back.

Angry SMS: 49
U r sweet like
TOM
Cute like
JERRY
Naughty like
BUGGS BUNNY
Clever like
ALADIN,
Strong like
POPYE

INSHORT


ChaLtay phirTay CaRtoOn haIn aAp
Many Many Happy Resturns of the day 2 U

Angry SMS: 50
I"d love to ask how old you are,
but unfortunately I know you can"t count that high.

Angry SMS: 51
Events will take their course, it is no good of being angry at them; he is happiest who wisely turns them to the best account.

Angry SMS: 52
It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.

Angry SMS: 53
I have to be honest with myself. I think I am going to get booed badly. I am very well aware that some fans are very angry.

Angry SMS: 54
It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry.

Angry SMS: 55
Do something that makes a difference - because, by God, there's a lot to make you angry.

Angry SMS: 56
I would rather players get angry when they're dropped than take it lying down.

Angry SMS: 57
An angry man is again angry with himself when he returns to reason.

Angry SMS: 58
When a man sends you an impudent letter, sit right down and give it back to him with interest ten times compounded, and then throw both letters in the wastebasket.

Angry SMS: 59
The worst-tempered people I've ever met were people who knew they were wrong.

Angry SMS: 60
Anger is a bad counselor.

1 comment: