Saturday 31 December 2011

Top Angry SMS Collection 5

81. 3 monkeys escaped from the zoo ... one was caught watching tv ... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message

82. Have you ever been to the moon ? no ! sit on my rocket and I will take you there .

83. U r a nice person...
but..U have to do 2 things early in the morning...
1st. pray to God so that u can live....
2nd.take a bath so that others can live....

84. R u mad?
Y r u reading me?
There is nothing in me.
Just stop it, u r wasting ur time.
I think u will never stop reading me.
OK
Read me now.

85. Brother: Why do you smell funny?
You: It's called Soap - don't think you've ever smelt it before...

86. I m D best
I can prove it
I can c the T in T cup
Can u c the world in world cup?
I can send my address to your mobile
Can u send ur mobile to my address

87. Scientists all over the world r wondering,
how long a human being can live without brain.
Please tell them ur age.

88. He would throw a drowning man both ends of the rope just to see the look on his face.

89. Get a glass belly button, so when your head is real far up your butt, you can look out and see what the rest of the world is up to.

90. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

91. Get mad, then get over it.

92. I have lots of jokes in my inbox,
But I can’t send you all of them,
It will take a lot of time,
So I’m sending you just 1 joke
.
.
.
“You are so beautiful”

93. touch ur heart, u will feel the rhythm of ur heartbeat.
touch ur head u will feel the rhythm of empty pot.tin...tin..

94. Scientific Question For U.. How Does Blood Reach Ur Brain,,.. Simple.. Direction Of Liquid Is Always Towards The EMPTY SPACE.. HaHaHa

95. Close ur eyes n think about yourself,
ur face
ur style
ur nature
ur smile
ur looks
Now open your eyes
Free main HORROR film

96. Take a bowl…
fill it with grapes
Put ur hand in it..
Go in front of the mirror…
U know what ull find???
Langur ke haath mein angoor

97. There is nothing more galling to angry people than the coolness of those on whom they wish to vent their spleen.

98. Anger is one letter short of danger.

99. Anger ventilated often hurries toward forgiveness; and concealed often hardens into revenge.

100. Never write a letter while you are angry.

1 comment: