Saturday 31 December 2011

Rude SMS Collection 2012 collection 3

41. On de door of a toilet....Some people come here 2 sit &
wonder, I come here 2 shit like thunder!

42. How women think about sex:At 8 ignore it,Age 18 experience it,Age 28 look 4 it,Age 38 ask 4 it,Age 48 beg 4 it,Age 58 pay 4 it,Age 68 pray it,Age 78 4get it

43. I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets: one to get in and another to get out.

44. I’m at the police station.The police caught me & filed a case against me "possession of good looks".i'm doomed! i need someone ugly 2 bail me out-so hurry up!

45. Piss the taking is someone that realise u this like times at its! NOW READ IT BACKWARDS!!

46. The fluffy clouds may kiss the sky, The rose may kiss the butterfly, The morning dew may kiss the grass,But u my friend can kiss my ass!

47. What did God say after creating man? I can do much better.

48. Whats the difference between a girlfriend and a wife? 20 pounds and a mother-in-law.

49. How do you keep an idiot in suspense............?? Tell you later........

50. You've got SEX APPEAL ... u've got INTELLIGENCE ... u've got CLASS ... u got da FACE, u got da BODY ... I got the wrong number ... SORRY

51. Why did they call it PMS? Mad cow disease was already taken!

52. Text messaging is like a blow-job of an amateur prostitute; short, sweet and always cheap!!!

53. Press Down
....
....
....
Press Up
....
....
....
Oh! ur phone is working then, U LIAR!

54. A phone is a form of communication, a kiss is a form of affection, a picture is a form of remembrance, CHOOSING me as ur friend is a form of... Good Taste!

55. What is 10 inches long- 2inches thick and starts with a p??? A really good crap

56. if i tell you this ur not to tell anyone,ur the only one ive told so far cos your a good friend but guess whos due in 2 months!... FUCKING SANTA

57. i just got my medical results. my condition is critical,as days pass by i bcom SEXIER & SEXIER but dnt worry its not contagious......u wont get it!

58. X35 (l33U
h77V3J + hUJOH
W,I 3W d73H
35V37d
Can you crack the code? If not
try turning your phone upside
down...

59. Jelly Baby goes 2 the Dr & says "Dr i've got aids" Dr replys "U cant have aids ur a jelly Baby" Jelly Baby says "yes but Dr i've been sleepin wiv ALLSORTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment