Saturday 31 December 2011

Rude SMS Collection 2012 collection 4

81. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

82. Can I snap your picture so I can show Santa what I gotta have for xmas?

83. Two sausages are in a frying pan. First sausage says: "It's hot in here". Second sausage replies: "Eeek, a talking sausage!"

84. Dad, what does a vagina look like before sex?
A pink rose with loveley details.
And after sex?
Boy, ever seen a bulldog eating maiyonnaise?

85. Bad wolf told red riding hood. Lift your top so i can suck your tits.
No she said lifting her skirt.
Eat me like the f****** book says!

86. What did the hurricane say to the palm tree? Hold on to your nuts. This is no ordinary blow job!

87. Have you ever been to the moon ? no ! sit on my rocket and I will take you there .

88. Piss the taking is someone that realise u this like times at its! NOW READ IT BACKWARDS!!

89. A man can kiss his wife goodbye.A flower can kiss a butterfly.Wine can kiss a frosted glass.But u my friend can kiss my ass! so the world needs YOU after all!

90. Have you ever been to the moon ? no ! sit on my rocket and I will take you there

91. Shes down on her knees,
Eager to please,
Wid a throb of his nob in her gob,
Wid a tingle in his belly,
his legs turn to jelly cos shes doin a good job!

92. 3 monkeys escaped from the zoo ... one was caught watching tv ... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message

93. How about you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?

94. T-MOBILE regrets 2 inform u that the network has gone down on everyone except u.

We regret 2 inform u that no one would go down on u. not even a network

95. (_!_)An arse (__!__)Fat arse (!)Tight arse (_?_)Dumb arse (_*_)Sore arse (_zzz_)Tired arse (_E=mc2_)Smart arse (_x_)Kiss my arse!!

96. Nature is a miracle. One million years ago no one knew people would wear glasses but our ears are at the right spot.

97. I worte your name in the sand but it got washed away,
i wrote your name in the sky but it got blew away,
i wrote your name in my heart where it will stay...


98. Many ppl will wlk in and out of ur life, but only tru friends will leave foot prints in ur heart.
-
-
-
-
u left urs in mine


99. Dear God, thank you for making me healthy. Can you also make me sexy? If you can't make me sexy, please make all my friends fat. Amen.

100. On the door of a toilet....Some people come here to sit and wonder, I come here to shit like thunder!

No comments:

Post a Comment